Chapter 3

"Yuuki, are you doing alright?!"

"Don't worry about me. If anything, i'm slowing myself down to match your speed and not leave you behind!"

After learning of Sibir's hideout from one of the workers at the bar, Yuuki and the others rushed out to find it. While Rebecca was driving a motorcycle with Shiki and Happy behind her, Yuuki simply used his Ether Gear to boost his speed as he was running. While heading to Sibir's hideout, Happy had a question on his mind.

"Rebecca, do you have a plan? We have a lot of enemies on our tail!"

"Shiki and Yuuki will beat them all up, no sweat!"

"That's your plan?!"

"I'll also do what I can, but I believe in their strength."

"Don't worry Becky, Nyanmaru. We'll save Pino!"

~At Sibir's hideout~
As Pino was now facing towards Sibir, a smirk was forming on his face. Seeing this, Pino was shaking a little bit. After a couple of seconds, Sibir initiated the conversation.

"Now then, you piece of junk, before you get back to work I have to punish you for running away from me."

"I-it's not that I ran away. To be precise, the case I was in was stolen..."

While Pino said this, a single man was hiding behind the walls of the hideout. As Weisz was listening in, he clenched his fists since it was his fault. Meanwhile, Sibir glared at Pino as he was starting to get annoyed.

"Should I tear off your other leg? Will that teach you to not escape?"

"P-please, no."

"Looks like I need to teach you what happens when people oppose me!"

Sibir picked up Pino's body with his left hand. Soon he began to slightly squeeze Pino's remaining leg with his right arm. Seeing this, Weisz picked up a rock near his foot and chucked it at Sibir's chin, resulting in Sibir dropping Pino to the floor. Before she did the though, Weisz rushed in and caught Pino in his left hand. However, Sibir's goons began to surround him since he was traitor to them. Meanwhile, Pino looked at the man who caught her.

"You're the man from before."

"Sorry, but I already stole this android. She's mine now. I get how she brings you all that cash. She's wasted on chumps like you."

"Weisz...you bastard!!"

Just as Sibir got up, him and everyone else in the hideout saw something crash through the windows of their hideout. As Yuuki landed on the ground, Shiki jumped off the motorcycle as he lands next to Yuuki while Rebecca and Happy were landing. Soon Rebecca looked towards the two boys.

"Shiki! Yuuki!!!!!"

"Yeah!!!! Magimech Attack:Gravity Wave!!!!!"