Chapter 35

"Master! Master!!!!!"

Pino yelled out as she saw Shiki was turned into nothing but a puddle of water. While this happened, she could almost feel tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Seeing this, Weisz and Homura stood in front of her as they tried to shield her from Laguna. However, it was too late as Laguna and Pino's eyes met.

"You're crying."

The moment Laguna said this, Pino was met with the same fate as Shiki as she turned into a puddle of water on the ground. Homura and Weisz couldn't believe that something like this was possible. This man definitely had an Ether Gear, and a dangerous one at that. As Weisz walked up to Laguna, his left hand was seen with the disguise app he used earlier behind him.

"I don't really care what you're blabbering about

"I don't really care what you're blabbering about. You just keep going on about your powers but we know your trick."

As Weisz said this, he saw Laguna walked towards him. The smirk on his face became wide when he was now face-to-face with Drakken's subordinate. However, Weisz knew he couldn't screw up here.

"All we have to do is not cry in front of you. You should know people don't cry that easi-OWWWW!!!!"

Weisz screamed in pain as he saw Laguna stepping on his foot with his stilettos. The moment this happened, Laguna noticed the tears escaping from Weisz's eyes. In just a matter of seconds, Homura saw Weisz become a puddle of water just like Shiki and Pino.

"Curses. It seems to be up to me to stop him. If only Yuuki was in fighting condition, we would most likely be in a better position."

"Only one to go. But don't worry, i'll make you into a sopping mess in no time."

"What a dangerous thing to say. Unfortunately for you, I recently shed several years worth of tears. Your trickery won't work on me."

Suddenly Homura lunged toward Laguna with her sword in hand. As the young girl swung her blade, she saw Laguna stopping it with his own blade made of water. Suddenly Homura began to slash at the man faster, only for him to parry each strike.

"You are quite the swordsman."

"........long ago, I made a promise to a friend. To become the best swordsman in the cosmos. We would duel each other and sing each other's praises. But before it happened.......my friend got sick and passed away."

"I can't believe this..."