Chapter 15

"Yuuki!!!!!"

The crew from the Edens Zero couldn't believe who just appeared. Standing right before them was Yuuki. They didn't think he would be able to go on another mission so soon after what happened. Soon Yuuki looked at Homura.

"What happened to you, Mura?"

"When I logged in, I found myself spawned into a prison. I spent a day carrying out my escape and another day gathering information which led me here. Only to find a scoundrel using my name! First of all, I would never take on the appearance of a man! I mean....it piques my interest but.....no, it doesn't!! Confound it, I spoke my mind aloud again."

"Yep, that's definitely Mura."

As Homura explained herself, Jamilov has had enough of this talking. Suddenly Yuuki used his Ether Gear to dash towards the group as Jamilov made Maria devour the monsters under his command. While this happened, Homura was seen running out of Crysta as she was chasing her imposter.

"I shall chase down my imposter. I shall leave this villain to you, Yuuki!!!!"

"I was slacking while these guys were fighting, so that seems fair. Now then.....are you ready for your judgement, Mass Murder Jamilov."

As Yuuki looked at Jamilov, he activated his Ether Gear as he glared at the killer. Treating the act of taking a life as if it was a normal thing sickened him to the core. The moment Yuuki took a step forward, Jamilov smiled.

"I see. So you're a player, too. Though it seems i'll have fun ripping you to pieces. It's time to feast, Mar-"

Before Jamilov could finish his sentence or use Maria, he was suddenly kicked in the face as he was sent flying backwards. Before he could hit the ground, he felt someone punch his back so hard that he was now being sent flying to the air.

"What's going on? I can't see the attacks. Since i've used my hacking skills to max out my stats, i'm practically invincible."

"You're moving too slow if you're aiming to kill me."

The moment Jamilov heard this, Yuuki drove his right fist into the killer's face. As Jamilov's body crashed into the ground, the impact causing a small crater to form, Yuuki lands on the ground on his feet as he heard laughter.

"Byahaha! You really are entertaining. I can't wait to see your final moments!!!"

Rebecca and Weisz looked in shock as they saw Jamilov stand back up like nothing happened. However, one thing was revealed by this. Jamilov was cheating immensely. Killing NPC's, controlling monsters, it's possible he powered himself up beyond the game's setting. Jamilov illegally changed the planet's data to give him an advantage. Soon Weisz was the person to ask the question the whole group was asking themselves.

"How can Yuuki beat a guy like that?"

"Are you guys idiots?"

Rebecca, Weisz, and Shiki all looked at Hermit. They saw that the android's gaze was fixated on two people. When a sigh escaped from her lips, she began to stand up as she was remembering something.

"You're right, i'm despicable. I've committed many sins. However, that doesn't mean it's okay for you to be just as despicable as me by commiting the same sins that I have."

"If the opponent is cheating, we just need to cheat back."

Pino and Weisz agreed to Hermit's idea. Honestly, it was the only idea that could help them right now. Though since she was a gamer herself, Rebecca was a bit hesitant on using this idea. As Weisz was walking towards Hermit, he changed back to his normal appearance as he began to use his Ether Gear:Machina Maker.