Chapter 5

"Shiki? Is it just me or does she look like the reason skin care products exist?"

"She's not human either? Is she a skull human?"

As the two boys looked at Elsie, they saw that her face was nothing but a skeleton. However, when Yuuki looked at his opponent, he felt as if something was off about her. The moment Elsie looked at the two boys, she spoke.

"Shiki, the one who inherited the Demon King's power. Show me your power."

The moment Elsie said this, her arms turned to tentacles that seemed to split into the form claws at the end as one of them managed to hit Shiki's face and managed to knock him backwards. Soon she used her other one to aim for Yuuki, only for her to lose sight of him.

"Sorry, but you're dumb if you expect to hit me with attacks that slow!!!"

With his speed, Yuuki dashed behind Elsie. When he opened his mouth, he used his Ether Gear to increase the sound of his voice to be so powerful that it blasted Elsie to the wall of the ship as he was running towards her. While Elsie was pushed back, she saw Shiki was using his Ether Gear to stick to the ceiling. Seeing this, she wrapped her left tentacle around the boy's neck and slams him in front of Yuuki. As Shiki was getting up, he ran towards Elsie.

"Magimech Attac-"

Before Shiki could attack, Elsie grabbed him by his head and slams him to the ground. The moment this happened, Yuuki dashed to Elsie's left side and he threw a punch her face with his right fist. However, Elsie easily caught his punch with her right claw. Seeing this, Yuuki smiled as he then performed a leg sweep on her, causing her to fall onto the floor. Afterwards, he screamed at her body as the sound of his voice was increased so much that a small crater formed underneath her. When Yuuki jumped away from her to get some distance, he saw Shiki getting back up.

"Damn...she's tougher than I thought."

"Yeah, and we just lost our only surprise attack."

"Huh?"

"Most people assume I only rely on my Ether Gear and think that i'm physically weak. However, i'm a lot more skilled in hand-to-hand combat than people think. Now that she's seen that, she probably won't underestimate me and get more serious. What a pain."

"Heh. That doesn't matter Yuuki. After all, we only need to win!!!!"

Nodding his head, Yuuki lunged towards Elsie without using his Ether Gear. Seeing this, Elsie swung one of her tentacles at him. With a smirk on his face, Yuuki swiftly activated his Ether Gear and dashed around Elsie as Shiki lunged towards her and punched her face, causing her to step back.

"What the heck are you?"

"I am Elsie Crimson. The one who surpassed the Demon King. Who the heck are you?"