Chapter 32

"It's a pretty normal city, even if it's on the sketchy side."

"Plus it's high in population as well."

After exploring the Belial Goer, the crew from the Edens Zero gathered up in the center of town to discuss what they learned about this colony. While they were talking about what they learned, Pino looked at Shiki as she noticed he seemed to be deep in thought.

"What's wrong, Master?"

"If our ships fight each other, we can't just attack this place. There's so many people here."

"What are you chickening out for now? Last time I checked, everyone here is from Guilst. Not to mention that the Guilst in your time was a home for a bunch of crooks. In other words, they're all bad guys. Who cares about them?"

 Who cares about them?"

Shiki, Pino, and Weisz couldn't hide the look of shock on their faces

Shiki, Pino, and Weisz couldn't hide the look of shock on their faces. Standing right before them was the criminal Sibir. However, Weisz was calming down as he had to remember the situation. His version of Sibir was 50 years from the past. This is the present day version of the man. Soon Shiki spoke up as he looked at the old man.

"You little.....I thought we got you arrested! What are you doing all the way here?! Man, you got old!"

"Who are you? And Weisz, you look so young."

"I thought so. This is Sibir 50 years in the future. Or rather, Present Day Sibir."

Soon Weisz explained the situation to the current day Sibir. On how Norma was on the "Do Not Travel" list since its time was consumed by a Chronophage. As Sibir took this in, he looked at Shiki and Pino. When he did, he noticed that Pino looked terrified.

"What's wrong, little one?"

"You don't remember what you did to her 50 years ago?! You...."

"Stop it! This Sibir isn't part of that timeline. He's never met you OR Pino. Remember what the old me said? When a Chronophage eats a planets time, nothing anyone does can affect its future."