Chapter 33

As Rhya stood before Rui, he looked at the entrance of the room she had left from. There he was, Yuuki Eden, resting inside of a bed as if he wasn't waking up anytime soon. Rhya knew how powerful Yuuki's hearing was. If he hasn't woken up from the sound of him and his group invading the ship, then he knew something was wrong.

Just as Rhya looked at Rui, he swiftly jumps backwards to narrowly avoid the blade of Rui's scythe that was formed from the shadows. With a smirk on his face, Rhya opened his right hand as the shadows inside of the ship gathered to form three knives in his hand as he threw them at Rui. Seeing this, Rui swung her scythe as she deflected the knives thrown at her.

"Rhya's Ether Gear, Arsene. He can copy the Ether Gear of anyone he's come into physical contact with. Just how many has he copied ever since the Eden Project?"

"Hmmm. If I remember correctly, I heard Yuuki went berserk due to Hitomi's interference. Yet because of that, it seems like Yuuki is closer to hearing it now than he ever was."

"Hearing what?! Answer me."

"Heh. You'll find out one day, kid. For now though, you better focus on the enemy. The only reason you became Code Breaker #5 was because the Ether Gear I copied at the time weren't at their prime potential and I didn't even get a chance to grab a hold of the Demon King's Ether Gear. "

"Didn't get a chance? What are you talking about?! You act as if you fough-"

"Answer me this, Rui. Who do you think had to hold him off amongst the Code Breakers, while you younger lot were trying to find a way to escape."

~Meanwhile~
Maria, Seth, and Diego were seen walking down the corridor of the ship. Soon some automatic turrets were aimed at them from the ceiling, probably a defense mechanism of the ship. Before the turrets could fire, Seth had already shot all of them down.

"Damage to our ship, illegal entry, and jamming our communication

"Damage to our ship, illegal entry, and jamming our communication. I cannot look over your offenses anymore. By the authority vested in me as Witch, the shield of Edens Zero, I will remove the intruders. Removing Ether Limiter. Battle Dress. Requip!!!!!"