Chapter 11

~Outside Illega Tower~
Various ships were seen flying in the sky as they tried to escape from Guilst as soon possible. After making sure the girls that were freed from stone and the B-Cuber's who were kidnapped were safely gone, Rebecca was waiting on Shiki and the others. Seeing this, Pino walked towards Rebecca.

"I received a transmission from the ship. Master and friends will be arriving shortly."

"Friends?"

"Not only is Yuuki here, but Weisz and Miss Homura are here as well. The real Sister too. Homura joined us and helped contribute to this plan."

"Shiki made quite a few friends while I was gone. Scary..."

Just as Rebecca said this, she saw various buildings being destroyed. Numerous amount of trees were erupting from the ground as countless buildings were being destroyed in the process.

"What's happening?! Is this because of the Chronophage? I mean...aren't you suppose to just eat time?! Stop destroying the planet!"

"The gravity field is reaching unexplained numbers! The planet's ether is counterflowing!"

Soon more trees began to sprout from underneath the ground. Before she realized it, the ground under Rebecca's feet crumbled apart as she was falling underground. Just as this happened, a single figure jumped into the abyss and caught Rebecca in their arms.

The moment Shiki got Rebecca, he quickly jumped upwards as he was using his Ether Gear along with using any falling rubble as platforms

The moment Shiki got Rebecca, he quickly jumped upwards as he was using his Ether Gear along with using any falling rubble as platforms. As they were back on the surface, Shiki saw Weisz and Homura running towards them along with the real Sister.

"What's happening?"

"Due to the incoming Chronophage, the planet's Ether is going out of control."

"Oh! Look at that! Its the Edens Zero! Damn! I missed that ship!"

While Homura and Weisz were getting rid of the trees, Rebecca noticed something off

While Homura and Weisz were getting rid of the trees, Rebecca noticed something off. Yuuki wasn't with the group at all. As she looked towards Shiki, she saw the boy clenching his fists. Meanwhile, Shiki was thinking to himself in silence.