Chapter 30

A single man was seen walking at a calm pace as he felt the ground beneath his feet quaking. A sigh began to escape the man's lips as he steps foot into the labor district. When he looked ahead, he saw the source of the violent tremors.

"Code Breaker 3, Scarlet Demon Yuuki. Looks like that oracle on Mildian was correct as usual. In that case, I might as well-"

Before the man finished his sentence, he saw Rui and Shiki standing up. In all honesty, he was surprised that they were still alive. Seeing this, the man simply looked forward as he had one thing to say.

"The young ones always listen to their emotions first and foremost. However, they must feel responsible as people close to the boy. I'll only respect their wish for this one moment. However, when it's time for me to play my part, i'll do so."

~With Yuuki~"Rui, right? What is going on with Yuuki?!"

~With Yuuki~
"Rui, right? What is going on with Yuuki?!"

Shiki couldn't hide his shock. Right now, only Rui and himself were able to combat Yuuki. However, it was taking all their might to stay awake and even stand. Seeing as they need to work together, Rui decides to share what she knew.

"Scarlet Phoneme. Its a form Yuuki takes on by creating a high density frequency around his entire body. He is able to emit sound around his body automatically without him being the one emitting it through his Ether Gear. The sound waves are so dense that they vibrate through the ground so violently, that it can be considered a natural disaster...but the worse part about it is the same as all of Yuuki's techniques."

Just as Rui said this, she saw Shiki being dragged through the ground as Yuuki had kicked his head into the ground and dragged him along

Just as Rui said this, she saw Shiki being dragged through the ground as Yuuki had kicked his head into the ground and dragged him along. Before long, Rui found herself in the air as Yuuki punched her chin and sent her flying. Just as Yuuki was about to punch her, Rui created a shield from some nearby shadows.

"Rui.....anyone........."

"Yuuki?"

".....stop....me...."

It was only for a brief moment. Right before his fist collided with her shield, Rui saw the look in Yuuki's eyes. The tears escaping his eyes, the sadness that dwelled within those eyes, Rui saw it all. As her body crashed into the ground from Yuuki's punched, she looked towards Shiki as he was on the ground right next to her.