Chapter 23

Homura was seen running out of the cave as the video that Paul's B-Cube played was over. When he looked at the girl, Yuuki saw tears running down her eyes. In all honesty, it hurt to see this. The sight of a girl losing someone precious to her, it reminded him of someone during the Lost Incident.

"Mura....this has really shaken you up. After all, this is the first time you're silent."

~10 years ago~

"I keep it with me at all times to make sure she will be able to find me

"I keep it with me at all times to make sure she will be able to find me."

"Your mother was alive? I was sure she passed during the war."

"She left our planet before the war started because she needed money."

"I see."

As Homura and Valkyrie spoke, they heard some of the civilians speaking about them. They knew Valkyrie wreaked havoc during the war down south. They wondered why she was with a human girl like Homura. Was she trying to play mother to her? Just as Valkyrie turned to Homura to see her reaction, she saw the girl standing before the gossiping women.

"She is not my mother! She is my mentor! She is my very strong, very kind teacher!!!!!!"

While the gossipers had an angry expression, Valkyrie shook her head. Suddenly she picked up Homura and starting running off with her as she was a little embarrassed.