Chapter 16

"Weak! Pathetic!!!! Wimps!!! Loser!!!! Did you really think you could defeat me? You pieces of shit! Byahaha!"

As Spider laughed, everyone aboard the Edens Zero heard an explosion. While Witch was checking the damages, she couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

"The counter magic barrier is damaged. The ether cooling unit is out of control. Armor on the port side has sustained major damage. Could it be....."

"But only Hermit could handle this

"But only Hermit could handle this. Hermit, you heard all of this right?"

"I heard it."

"You are the only one who can stop the ship's destruction!"

"It's impossible for me. Why not hurry up and abandon the ship?"

"Hermit!!!!!"

"We'll try to convince her, Witch!!!!"

As Shiki said this, Rebecca and Homura followed him as they were heading towards the Dress Factory. Meanwhile, Sister and Weisz stayed behind in order to keep the ship together.

~Meanwhile~

"Do you truly believe that? Down to your very core?"

"Those words.......you're that cat from Digitalis."

Standing outside of the Dress Factory was Yuuki. He immediately headed for this location after coming back from Digitalis. As he knocked on the door, he began to speak.

"Some loud people will be coming here shortly. At least let me inside so we can speak."

"Why would I do that?"

"Knowing them, they'll probably yell your ears off as they spit out their ideals without knowing your situation. However, I won't do that. I think I can piece together what you went through. Despite your hatred of humans, you and I are really similar in a way."

"HOW COULD YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?!"

Hermit couldn't hold back her emotions anymore. The more that Yuuki spoke about understanding her, the more she grew annoyed with him. As she opened the door to her room, she saw Yuuki walking inside. Soon she stood up as she walked towards Yuuki and slapped him across the face.