Chapter 21

"Are they.....are they......"

"Ease your mind. They are not dead."

As Rebecca was standing back up, she heard what the Punishers said. The trio wasn't killed, but rather transported to the slum part of Sun Jewel.

"If they can mine 100,000 metals of our planet's ore, they can return to this region."

"We hope that you all continue to live in purity and righteousness. Madame Kurenai is the friend of righteousness."

As the two Punishers left, Rebecca clenched her fists tightly. This planet and its sense of righteousness was warped. However, there were more pressing matters that needed to be tend to.

"Shiki..Homura...Yuuki. I swear we'll come and rescue you!"

~Meanwhile~
A red sphere was seen appearing within the depths of a cave. The moment the sphere disappeared, three people fell upon the ground. As Yuuki got up, he noticed something off.

"Mura, Shiki. What do you have on your necks?"

"When was this put on me?"

"Yuuki, you've got a collar too! It says 100,000 as well."

Upon hearing Shiki's observation, Yuuki placed his right hand on his neck. Shiki was right, he too had a collar around his neck. Before he had time to think about it, Yuuki's ears twitched as he quickly turned around.

"Get ready. It seems we aren't alone in this cave!"

As Homura had her blade in hand, Yuuki was standing in front of the paralyzed Shiki

As Homura had her blade in hand, Yuuki was standing in front of the paralyzed Shiki. He didn't know that Shiki was THIS afraid of bugs. As he looked at Homura, he nods his head towards her. Soon Homura ran forward as she began to swing her blade. While this happened, Yuuki noticed something the moment Homura sliced one of the bugs into pieces.

"The number on her collar went from 100,000 to 99,999 the moment she killed that bug. I'm starting to see what's going on here. However, there's too many here to fight. I could try to kill them all, but doing that while protecting "Bug Boy" over here will make that difficult."

"Darn it, there are too man-"

"Mura, cover your ears!!!"

"Yuuki...all right."

"If we can't defeat all of them, we'll just drive them away. Sound Domination:Weak Point Voice!!!"

 Sound Domination:Weak Point Voice!!!"