Chapter 17

"We sure got hit pretty hard."

"Moscoy!"

"Even with the self repairing nature of the ship, this will take a while."

Sister, Witch, Hermit, and Mosco were seen walking around the ship. While the hacker was dealt with, they sustained a lot of damage during the process. Soon Hermit looked downwards as she felt responsible.

"I'm sorry, Witch."

"It's okay. I'm not blaming this on you Hermit."

"Nope. It's Hermit's fault."

"It's fine if you hate me

"It's fine if you hate me. I'm just glad you're back."

~Meanwhile~
Yuuki was seem staring out the window. As he looked at the various stars in space, he was thinking back to the mission on Digitalis. More specifically, he was thinking back to his chat with Hermit after leaving the planet. As he took a B-Cube out of his pocket and began watching Nyanmaru videos, he thought to himself.

"If you give up and stay in the past, you'll be left with nothing as you abandoned the only thing you have to make your life better."

"Do as I say, not as I do. I bet I sounded very condescending. After all, I can't even follow my own advice. I wonder what Nyanmaru would do."

"Nyanmaru, he's too pure for this cosmos! I wonder if I can be like Nyanmaru. Someone who is everyone's friend and can protect them. However........."

"Thank goodness.....you're safe....Yuuki."

"CHANGE OUR LIVES FOR THE BETTER! I'M BETTING OUR FUTURE ON YOU, YUUKI!!!!"

".....I already failed protecting my friends twice."

"For someone who smacked some sense into me, you sure mope a lot."

Just as Yuuki turned around, he saw Hermit standing before him as she was also looking at Nyanmaru. As Yuuki sighed, he sat down as he continued watching his show.

"Thank you, Yuuki Eden."

"For what?"

"You listened to me and you only spoke of facts while I was refusing to help humans. You didn't do it just to be nice, but I feel you may have been able to understand me a bit. So let me give you advice. You shouldn't keep everyone at a distance. I'm sure they'll help you if you asked. After all, no one here is weak."

As Hermit said this, she began to leave to go help repair the ship. While Yuuki was now standing alone, he was clenching his fists as he looked at his show.