Chapter 13

"We meet again, huh. I am Xiaomei, the narrator of this story."

"In order to restore the true power of Edens Zero, the Four Shining Stars are required

"In order to restore the true power of Edens Zero, the Four Shining Stars are required. The one who oversees the ship's defense, Witch. The foul mouth but excellent healer, Sister. They have been found by Shiki and the others successfully. Now the third one has been found, Hermit. Can Shiki and the others safely recruit her? Also, allow me to apologize in advance, but this particular part of the story is exceedingly sadistic. I'm very sorry."

~With Yuuki~
Yuuki was seen stretching his body as he was now exiting his room. While he was walking, he heard the sound of rushing footsteps. Just when he was about to follow them, he felt someone grab a hold to his shoulder.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"What do you want, Wiseman?"

Weisz slightly flinched at Yuuki's tone. Though, considering what he said to the boy earlier, he believes he deserves it. As Weisz took a deep breath, he began to speak to Yuuki.

"We're currently at Iron Hill. We also managed to find the third Shining Star for Edens Zero. Apparently her name is Hermit. We just retrieved her body and brought it onto the ship."

"Why are you telling me all this? Didn't you say that you weren't keen on having someone like me betray you in the future? Why share that info?"

"...I know words ain't enough, so I decided to take this action in order to say.......sorry."

Yuuki blinked in surprise. He didn't think Weisz of all people would apologize to him. As Weisz walked away he motioned for Yuuki to follow him.

"You don't have to tell us everything right now. Though i'll keep my eye on you. Anyways, it's better for you to know what happens. After all, you were with Gravity Boy and Rebecca longer than me."

"Weisz....thanks."

Soon Weisz and Yuuki entered the infirmary, where everyone on the ship currently was. As Yuuki looked at one of the beds, he saw who he assumed to be Hermit. She was a female android with the appearance of a short and petite young girl with blue eyes, long light-blue hair that fades into cyan halfway down tied in pigtails, and has two short, violet-colored stripes on her cheeks. she wore a white bodysuit with dark-blue armor pads, violet sleeves and legs, and a mechanical headband.

 she wore a white bodysuit with dark-blue armor pads, violet sleeves and legs, and a mechanical headband