Chapter 20

"Sun Jewel? Why would Valkyrie go there?"

That was the first question Witch asked after the people who went to Mildian returned and briefed her and the rest of the crew of what happened.

"Don't know what to tell ya, Witchy. That's all we know. Just what kind of planet is Sun Jewel?"

"It's a mining planet where they say every kind of metal can be mined."

"It's also a planet that is split between the highly rich and the poor who work there."

"Is it really that bad, Hermy?"

Hermit simply nods her head at Yuuki's question. However, one thing was for sure. If they did manage to find Valkyrie, then they can truly begin their search for Mother. Seeing this, Yuuki let a small smile form upon his lips.

"We're getting closer and closer to our goal, Yukihina. Soon i'll see Makoto again....and ask Mother to not only heal him, but bring you back as well."

"There's one more issue. It'll take three days to reach Sun Jewel due to the field being surrounded by an infinite amount of rubble."

"Woah! Look at that?!"

"What is it, Nyanmaru?"

As Yuuki looked in the direction of where Happy was pointing, him and the rest of the crew were speechless. Right before them was a school of fish going past the ship. However, one thing caught Yuuki's interest. He was sure he heard an unfamiliar voice speaking.

 He was sure he heard an unfamiliar voice speaking

"No need to open the channel

"No need to open the channel. He's saying please help me."

"Thank you for your hearing, Yuuki!"

"Don't look at me like i'm a dog."

~A few minutes later~
After opening a hatch and letting the stranded old man onto the ship, Yuuki and the others decided to greet him. When Yuuki looked at the man, he saw him holding the wheel that belongs on a pirate ship or something related to it.