Chapter 19

"EH?!"

Pino, Happy, Rebecca, Weisz, and Homura were all shocked to hear the final matchup. Yuuki's opponent was going to be Shiki. Soon Weisz and Homura shook their heads as they looked at Xiaomei.

"Oi, what's the meaning of this?!"

"We demand an answer. Though I am curious to see how strong Yuuki truly is since I never saw him fight. Confound it, I spoke my mind!"

"I told you all that I make the matchups. Besides, this works out for you. Both combatants are from the Edens Zero crew. So if either of them lose, it'll only benefit you. Besides, you don't see the two combatants complaining."

As she heard this, Rebecca looked towards Shiki and Yuuki. While Shiki was smiling ear to ear, Yuuki had his fists clenched. They weren't complaining at all. If anything, it seemed like they were raring to go.

"I know it's crazy, but i'm actually excited to fight you, Yuuki."

"I guess I could use the exercise. You'll make due for a good warm up."

Seeing as both Yuuki and Shiki agreed to this battle, Xiaomei went back to her seat as Rebecca and the rest of the group got a good distance away from Yuuki and Shiki. Truth be told, they weren't sure who would win. While Shiki was strong, Yuuki always had a presence about him. He may not talk much, but when things get tough, he's basically a one man army. Soon both Shiki and Yuuki both stood a few feet away from each other as Xiaomei raised her arm.

"Match....BEGIN!"

The moment Xiaomei said this, Yuuki was out of sight. Before he knew it, Shiki was suddenly kicked into a wall. Shiki knew Yuuki was fast, but it really was different experiencing it than just seeing it.

"Damn, you're fast. But i'm not going down so easily! Magimech Attack:Gravity Fist!!!!"

 But i'm not going down so easily! Magimech Attack:Gravity Fist!!!!"

"Sound Domination:Sound Knuckle!"

The moment Shiki and Yuuki's attacks collided, the ground began to slowly break apart as a large shockwave was generated from the collision

The moment Shiki and Yuuki's attacks collided, the ground began to slowly break apart as a large shockwave was generated from the collision. Before Shiki could pull back his fist, Yuuki grabbed a hold of both of his hands.