Chapter 22

"You're ruining my fun! DON'T GET IN MY WAY!!!"

As Garrot swung his whip, Yuuki and Shiki nod at each other. Suddenly the two boys jumped in different directions. Just as the whip was going after Shiki, the boy used his Ether Gear to fall in different directions. While Garrot was struggling to hit Shiki, the boy smirked.

"You made a big mistake. After all...the strongest person here....IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!"

"Sound Domination:Sound Palm!!!"

The moment Garrot turned around, he saw Yuuki glaring daggers at him

The moment Garrot turned around, he saw Yuuki glaring daggers at him. The moment Yuuki's left hand made contact with Garrot's back, he transmitted a very powerful sound wave from his palm into his victim's body, causing Garrot to be sent flying to the ceiling.

"By the way...this is for hurting Shiki and Mura earlier. Sound Domination:Machine Gun Voice!!"

The moment Garrot's body was getting closer to the ceiling, Yuuki shoots a lot of small voice "bullets" using a staccato shout as they collided with Garrot's body

The moment Garrot's body was getting closer to the ceiling, Yuuki shoots a lot of small voice "bullets" using a staccato shout as they collided with Garrot's body. Soon Garrot's head crashed into the ceiling as his blood was dripping to the ground. As Yuuki turned around, he saw Shiki undoing the ropes around Homura's wrists.

"Why didn't you use your Ether Gear, Homura?"

"I couldn't. Apparently one can't use Ether Gear when their wrists are bound."

"Really?! Homura, tie me u-"

Just as Shiki was about to ask Homura to tie him up, Yuuki kicked the boy in his back, causing him to fall down. When Shiki got up and looked at Yuuki, the boy was simply shaking his head.

"We don't have time to do this. Especially when Whippy is still alive. So Mura, you got something on your mind?"

"Yeah. I need to ask him about where Valkyrie is. I doubt he knows of her, but just in case...."

"Valkyrie? I know her."

As Homura, Shiki, and Yuuki looked towards the ceiling, they saw Garrot removing his head from the ceiling. As blood was dripping from his head, he lands on the ground with a smirk on his face.