006.

Chapter 6 ━ Resistance

You decided to head back to the plane of Euthymia to meet your mother

You decided to head back to the plane of Euthymia to meet your mother. You didn't know that much about the vision hunt decree, you were getting more curious.

You know that your mother, Ei is willing to do anything to make her Nation exist for an eternity.
Yae miko wasn't around for the meantime, looks like she is gonna be busy for awhile.

Ei saw you, she wanted to talk with you. Looks like she knew that you witness how the vision Hunt Decree works for the very first time.

Ei kinda wanted you to join the Shogun's Army to help her win against the Resistance, Ei explained why she wants to take down the resistance to you, you picked up her Explaination to you quickly.

Ei told you to join her army but you decided to think about it first, you wanted to see what's on the resistance side first since you want to know why people wants to abolish the vision hunt decree in the first place since looks like your mother barely pays attention to her People.

You told Ei that you wanted to think about it first, if you want to help her army to defeat the Resistance, you do know where is the girl and the floating person going since you listened to their conversation earlier.
────────────

Ei wanted some dessert so you decided to go out to get some dessert for her, you also decide to head up the mountain where the Grand Narukami Shrine is Located, since you wanted to see if Miko was there, you wanted to ask her opinion and her knowledge about the vision hunt decree and the Resistance since looks like Miko is against your mother's plan which is the vision hunt decree.

────────────
While you were heading up, you accidentally bump into someone while going Through the chinju forest.

You regonize the girl, you know you have seen her before when you were Yae miko heading down the mountain before the incident with the Fatui agents happened.

She looked shy and she said sorry quickly ran off but you stopped her, when you called her out, she stopped running. You also wanted to ask questions about her relationship with the messy blonde hair man and the 2. You know that they have a close relationship for sure since you saw them together once.

She ran back to you, she looked very shy.

You told her that you wanted to ask some questions about her and the three that ended up being in the wanted list of Inazuma.

She was polite and introduced herself and her role then continued to tell her small information, she didn't give that much information since you were a stranger she asked about who you were.

【NEW CHARACTER; Kamisato Ayaka】

You decided to say, that you are planning to join
Resistance since most of your family members are planning to since they want to help defeat them but that was an excuse so she won't get suspicion of you.

Your mother told you not to mention anything for you're guys relationship.
If you mentioned or you told anyone
That you are connected to Yae miko or Raiden Shogun, you will completely expose yourself.

You say Goodbye to Ayaka sadly, since you guys both had some business to attend to.

"I hope we meet again! Ayaka I don't have friends, maybe you could be my first friend" you shouted in happy voice.

When ayaka heard it, she turned around and smile while you were running the opposite of where she was going.

────────────

You finally got to the shrine, you asked the Shrine maidens if yae miko was here at the shrine.

They told you she was at the sacred Sakura Tree. You went there and actually saw her.

Looks like she was thinking about something, she noticed you and asked why you came to here, you told her that you wanted to know, all of the things she knows about the vision hunt decree and the Resistance.

Miko started sharing her information and you asked why her and your mother were arguing.

She explained to you why she also wants to abolish the vision hunt decree and Miko suggests that you should join the Resistance so you could help her, you were surprised on what she suggested to you.

She told you it's the best for your mom since she also wanted someone to break Ei's will, she kinda have chosen someone already but they haven't talked to them properly yet.

You don't know who that person is but looks like you have to wait and see who it is, you weren't really sure if you want to help yae miko and the Resistance to abolish the vision hunt decree or

Help your mother, Ei and the Shogun's Army to defeat the Resistance. Yae miko told you that your mother might have been manipulated by someone to do create this vision hunt decree, Miko was kinda trying to convince you to join the Resistance, since you care about your mother and the nation.

You wanted to make Inazuma happy but your mother is doing the opposite, so you have to do the rights thing by helping them break your own mother's will.

Yae miko asked if you knew where is the exact location of the base, you told her that a girl told you where the location of their base was, she was glad to her but Miko was worried about your identity since your hair is very similar to the Shogun they might think that you will join then betray them afterwards, Miko.told you not to join the army for the meantime until she finds a way to cover up your hair.

Yae miko told you to come back by late night she said by that time, she should have found a way to cover up your hair, you told her that you needed to go, Ei might asked why you took forever and you might just make up a random excuse and lie to her.

You went down the mountain and bought some desserts from the market of Inazuma city, when you arrived to the plane of Euthymia, Ei was waiting for you. You gave her the food and she started eating. You giggled at her eating.

You guys decided just cuddle for the meantime, since Ei also needed a break also from her job.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 006 : END