024.

Chapter 24 ━ A New Normal
(Prologue of Act 3)

Chapter 24 ━ A New Normal (Prologue of Act 3)

【 3RD PERSON POV 】

She's gone?

AS RAIN POURED ALL OVER the people of inazuma for the funeral of Raiden Y/n, all left was y/n's polearm. yae miko stabbed the sword besides her grave. they put her grave at the bottom of the mountain.

all of the friends of y/n came to the funeral...

"i cant believe she's gone..." kazuha mumbled under his breath, as gorou hugged him, trying to comfort him, even tho he was also sad, some resistance soldiers came by & salute the princess.

kokomi also came to say her final goodbye. beidou, sara, xiao, shenhe, ganyu, ayaka, thoma almost everyone came... even ningguang & keqing sailed to inazuma just for her funeral. Yae miko explained to ningguang the cause of the storm and the entire disaster.

as traveler & paimon mostly did the speeches for the funeral, when the funeral everyone left with still sadness in their eyes.

As Ei & Yae miko left behind, Yae miko told Ei to create another puppet.

As Ei questioned why.

"Remember where y/n was still little, she wanted a little sister? She kept disturbing us from ruling the nation?" Yae miko said.

"Yeah... That makes me miss her even more" Ei sighed

Yae miko told Ei, they should fullfill at least one of her wishes...

To have a little sister, even tho she isn't with them anymore...

"Alright fine miko"

━━
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.
━━━━

【 Y/N'S POV 】

As I woke up, all I hear is unknown creature.

"Prince, she's a-awake.." an unknown voice spoke again.

As I see a man with blonde hair and fiery-gold eyes, as i immediately attack him and choked him and kick him back.

the tall unknown man stumbled back, as i stare at him.

"Who are you guys?" I questioned

As the blonde hair man started to explain, they are the abyss as I back away. I noticed my polearm was gone.

"You have an amazing strength, there princess, if you want, we can team up to destroy all nations" as he offered.

"If you help me, I'll get you the thing you want. Just tell me what it is. It's an offer" as he grabs my chin.

"Fine, I also have the same goal as you, what's your name" I said in a serious tone.

"My name is aether, prince of the abyss. He is the abyss herald" as he pointed at the back of me.

As I look back and see the abyss herald, he looked nervous. I also introduced myself & explained my past.

"Well, let's change your clothes and start training you..."

"Welcome to the abyss, princess y/n"

All I wanted was to escape from everlasting voidBut life is a miseryYet you were able to save me from this crueltySaved me from my enemiesStay with me for an eternity

But life is a misery
Yet you were able to save me from this cruelty
Saved me from my enemies
Stay with me for an eternity ...?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 024 : END