009.

Chapter 9 ━ Fireworks

AFTER THE fireworks were shown, you saw a bird was flying directly to you

It had a pink envelope, it landed on your head and opened your hands, the bird dropped it into your hands.

And it looks like there was letter inside of it, it was definitely from miko since you saw the mask stamp that that shrine maidens wear at the shrine.

You read it, Kazuha noticed everything but he didn't read with you since its your personal stuff and he'll respect it.

--------
The letter ;

hi y/n

I know you are with the resistance right now, I have heard about you and how many soldiers you have killed and injured since the Shogun's Army came back to the city, injured and alot of them were hurt.

Am very proud of you, can you meet me at the shrine, am not sure does your mother know about you being apart of the Resistance and we also have a problem with the Resistance we are not sure if the Fatui is involved with this war.

Let's just continue our conversation back at the Grand Narukami Shrine.

Alright mini ei? :)

And also can you get me some Dango milk, thanks :)
--------

You read the entire letter but you were surprised she called you "mini ei?"

Kazuha asked you about the letter, you said you sadly had to go, he understands, he informed you that he was gonna go back to the base to check up on the army and gorou.

You smiled at him and walked away. He waved goodbye to you also.

You started to head to the city and grab some Dango milk for the both of you to drink while you guys have the conversation, you decided to drink you're Dango milk ahead, you didn't even notice anyone in your path and you accidentally bump into someone on that path, the girl had strawberry blonde hair while it's tied up.

"Oh my, am so sorry here let me help you" the girl apologized

You apologized also, you regonize her, looks like she is the girl who sets off the fireworks in the festival.

"Are you the person who in-charge of the fireworks business here in Inazuma" you asked

You wanted to set off a fireworks, you still have a childish side of you.