020.

Chapter 20 ━ It's time

【 Y/N'S POV 】

❝ Here we are, princess ❞

we got to the mountain that ganyu said, where the adepti live. Ganyu said, we might not meet all of them since this wasn't scheduled. As we head up the mountain, keqing did some small talk, we decided to share our interest, Until I brought up one question...

"Can you tell me about Liyue's Archon uhh if am not mistaken, his name is Morax?"

Ganyu for stunned for a second.

"I think he's still alive but I have no idea where he is or what's his current identity around Liyue"

(A/n: it was not confirm, if all of the adepti knows that Rex lapis is still alive or even the Liyue Qixing, so I just made ganyu answer a maybe)

"Okay thanks for informing me"

Ganyu just hummed.

We walked into the area ganyu said, I see a white crane with blue, gold and black plumage.

The crane has company with someone, She has long silvery-white gradient hair which then fades to black at the tips.

She noticed us.

"Oh hello there ganyu, what are you doing h-"

Until she saw me "Ganyu, who is she? You know you just bring unknown people here"

"Sorry for my sudden action but I need help, this is related to Liyue's small problems" the tall girl said.

"Ganyu, why did you bring a human here? Why does she look like she came from Inazuma?"

Ganyu sighed and started to explain the current situation.

──────────────

Ganyu explained the current situation to the two and they understood it.

So they know i do really come from Inazuma and informed that I was high ranking in the nation.

The Tall Woman's name is Shenhe, she informed you she wasn't an actual adepti, you don't know how adepti powers work but i didn't want to ask that fast since i just met her.