029.

Chapter 29 ━ Shadows of the Past

I started heading to the tavern that eula told me to meet at corner of the tavern

As I entered the tavern, I see a man with bright red hair & red eyes. At the counter. i see Eula waved at me, as I went over to her table. she told me to take a seat, infront of her. she already ordered their drinks.

so we made some small talk then i started asking her something, more personal. i asked her for more details about her family. she did mention her family was evil and their connections to the fatui.

she sighed, she explained she couldn't do anything about her family. her family's goal was to restore the greatness of her family. when she was still with her family, their doings to her, like her practices are pretty much considered abusive but she decided to run away from her family's grasps when was old enough.

eula explained she couldn't even buy groceries or any shop in mondstadt, she really had to cook her own food, if she wanted to eat for the day, she needed to hunt boars in the wild but ever since met amber she was able to buy food in some shops.

She joined the knights even tho the family clan in-charge of the knights & protectors of mondstadt is the enemy of her family clan.

Our drinks arrived but the person who gave it, gave eula a disgusted look.

Until I heard some music as I looked behind me, I see a bard, he has a Teal Cape & teal shorts with dark blue hair with short twin braids.

He was with two people just clapping along. They looked familiar to me.

I noticed it was Lumine & her companion. I tried to hide myself, I forgot when was the last

After the performance, the three went upstairs of the tavern, I finally calmed down.

As we continued talking, Eula even offered to help me for awhile, since it's gonna take few weeks before the orphanage is built.

━━━━━━━

Eula and y/n started to get drunk as they started flirting with each other since aren't in their normal thinking. They're lips almost touched each other but thankfully Eula fainted and fell asleep.