011.

Chapter 11 ━ thunder

"Y/n, keep in mind now

"Y/n, keep in mind now. You fight for me now, not the Resistance." Ei told you

"And by the way... Where Is miko?" Ei asked.

"She's at the shrine, she's busy with her publishing house and the shrine..." You told her but In reality, you know they were preparing for the final war.

You had to make up an fake reason since you didn't want Your mother to know miko's plan in helping the Resistance in saving Inazuma and Miko, Lumine & Paimon shaking Ei's will.

"Oh alright" Ei said

"Keep in mind my dear child, I can control you. Since I created you. I can do anything to you . . ."

Ei started to give you commands and you followed all of it, you lost your freedom and you kinda started losing your own emotions and feelings.

You missed you're friends, but mostly kazuha. He cared about you and protected you from Danger at the same time. You wanted to spend your life with him more.

Ei decided to make you reach her strength in power, she taught you everything, she also changed your outfit into really like her. She got rid of the outfit that miko got for you.

Ei really trained you hard for few days barely got any rest, I guess you kinda deserve it even tho you wanna save your own mother from the fatui's manipulation on her and entire Inazuma.

She didn't believe it when you told her, you did try breaking her will but you were too weak for her, she was an archon anyways.

Ei was being strict and heartless to you now . . .

You lost hope in your dreams, you felt you lost your entire freedom in the control of your own mother.

Ei didn't make you leave the plane of Euthymia for days, you were waiting for miko to come back and sees if she has gone suspension since you were gone for like 1-2 days, you would usually Hangout with her when you leave with the plane of Euthymia.

The only way to escape is to wait for Lumine to get inside the plane of Euthymia once again . . .

---------

1-2 days later again . . .

The day has come, the final battle.

Lumine's pov:

I was fighting Signora, one of the 11th harbingers, she was really hard to defeat. I finally defeated her by my own hands.

She was laying on the floor, she was thinking that the Shogun will have mercy on her since she's a snezhnaya diplomat but looks like Ei decided to make her puppet eliminate her, I knows that's not the actual archon, the real one is in the world where she meditates, maybe I can find y/n there she has been gone for days, no one has seen her.

Signora died infront of my own eyes, the Shogun let me leave the area alive, I was grateful but when I got outside, it was storming so hard and I started to get dizzy, paimon was assisting me and asking if I was okay.

Well obviously I said yes, I didn't want to worry my traveling partner, I felt bad for the soldiers, they were all down.

When I got outside the gate, I saw gorou and kazuha going up to me with their happy faces until . . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 011 : END