007.

Chapter 7 ━ Resistance Pt.2

Miko said to meet her at the beach near Inazuma city

you agreed and went there, you were walking around the beach looking for miko until you saw kujou sara and her entire army looks they were preparing for a fight and they were doing small training.
you weren't sure who they were gonna fight but there is a high change it will be resistance.
Miko ran up to you when she saw you, looks like she got hair dye she put the hair dye in your hair quickly as she can.

she finished it quick, it looked nice oh she made it the same color as her hair, miko thinks she will get killed by ei. Miko has to make another excuse for coloring your hair.
honestly when you saw it by looking at reflection of the water, it looks like you are mini version of Miko now.

before you left you asked miko if she knows about the blond hair girl and her floating companion. she told you that those two were travelers from the other two nations Liyue And Mondstadt.

you have heard of those nations since ei told stories about them to you & you want to have your own adventure also in the future if you have time and the freedom to do those dreams of yours.

───────────

you waved goodbye to miko, she gave you tricolor dango and sakura tempura, since she knows its your favorite. [if you dont like it- uh just go with it sorry]

you hoped on a boat and started heading to the base of the resistance. you arrived at their base, you asked one of the soldiers all of a sudden they started attacking, you knock them to the ground and told them you were gonna sign up for the army. they apologize to you and helped you sign up and get ready for the army, they were grateful to have you apart of the army since alot of soldiers are wounded.

until you heard from the other soldiers that the shogun's army is attacking the base, they were all trying to hold them off, you started to help them until you remembered you had a vision so you used it immediately and it caused thunder striking 70% of the army sent to the camp/base. everyone was shock when you used your vision. you headed back to the main area then you saw one of the soldiers and asked where did other soldiers went and

a soldier went up to you and asked who you were since you were new. you explained to him you were new to the army. you noticed that the blond hair girl and her companion were beside him.

then the soldier asked the other soldier where is general gorou, you kinda cut them off and you told them they were at the front line since there was more soldiers of the shogun's army coming and they were lead by kujou sara.