017.

Chapter 17 ━ The Crux Fleet

【 3RD PERSON VIEW 】

AFTER, that night.

Y/n and Beidou decided to have a meeting, they were gonna do some business

The plan Y/n will have to head to Liyue to continue the search for the fatui and Y/n also wanted to see the other nations of teyvat, ever since she was young.

Y/n was starting to pack-up her stuff, she'll have to leave Inazuma for awhile.

She'll have to leave to Sara behind, since she has to lead the army here in Inazuma, she hasn't also inform Sara her leave but she'll be sending letters to Inazuma weekly to keep update with the status of the nation and the Raiden Shogun Puppet is still there to take care of the nation.

Y/n hasn't informed yae miko & her own mother, Ei because she doesn't want to worry both of them. Only Kazuha, gorou, kokomi, & Beidou about her leaving, Y/n is planning to leave early morning, beidou is gonna bring Y/n to Liyue. Y/n also informed some soldiers about her leaving, telling them to tell Sara when she has left Inazuma already.

──────────────

【 Y/N POV 】

I started making my way to the dock, I see beidou in the distance giving me her amazing smile and i decided to smile back at her.

"so are you ready to go princess? if you're not yet ready tell me, we have all day since we are still picking up stuff, today me and my crew keep coming back here just to do some business with some few small business here and i got you a hotel to stay at liyue, while you do your business "
"yeah wait" i informed her

"alright take your time, princess" beidou chuckle at me, i was checking my stuff before i go to liyue until i heard some of my soliders & sara shouting my name, running straight to me.

sara looked confuse and she was panicking, "princess where are you going?"

I sighed and decided just to say the truth to her

"Am heading to liyue to continue the hunt"

"Without us your princess? It's our responsibility to keep you safe at all cost, i dedicate my own life to protect you, all of us do " Sara said softly

I slowly walked up to grab her chin, her face was completely shocked.

Since I was near her face and I just sighed.

" Fine I'll let you come Sara and few soldiers to accompany me to Liyue, I need to do some business with beidou get ready, within 1-2 hours "

She stand up and bows to me

"Yes my dear princess"

──────────────

it was time for me to finally leave inazuma for the first time. me, kujou sara & few extra soldiers started to board beidou's boat with our gear and stuff.

the boat started to move. beidou offered us to stay inside the guest room for awhile while we get to liyue since she said it will take hours for us to get there.

the guest room had one bed, i guess me and kujou sara has to lay down together for awhile, we put our stuff in one single corner, i got some light novels that i got from miko's publishing house.

kujou sara still looked tired when i stare at her, i just gave her a smile. kujou sara and i lay down on the bed for awhile.

While I was reading the novels, I felt something fell on my shoulder. It was Sara she fell asleep on me. I just let her be, she deserves a break anyways from all her hard work, I just kissed her forehead, I was able to reach a blanket and put it on her.

I started to fall asleep also...

──────────────

──────────────

【 Kujou Sara's POV 】

I started to mumble and slowly open my eyes, my vision was still blurry and my vision started to clear up and I realised... I see the y/n's cute face... She was asleep.

I started to blush so badly, I tried not to wake her up, we were already cuddling each other. She started to wake up, I tried to pretend am still asleep.

Until I heard her whisper...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know your awake little tengu~ ❞

she giggled softly at my ear, she really reminds me of yae miko, she probably got influenced by her since I see her talk with Yae miko alot.

I started to blush and I decided to open my eyes, she was smiling at me.

I heard a knock

" Alright you two! Get ready, we are near liyue " beidou shouted at the other side. " Alright beidou " y/n shouted back.

I was grateful she didn't open the door It would be so embarrassing. Y/n told me I should get ready our stuff.

So I started getting the stuff then I see

━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 017 : END