015. 2/2

Chapter 15 2/2 ━ Blizzard

3RD PERSON VIEW ;

Y/N HAS gotten her rest and started
Getting ready to go to the resistance base to do some business with them.

Yae miko and Ei tried asking her something when she heard the question, she gave a random reason for her anger.

She went outside of tenshukaku, 10 guards and Kujou Sara was waiting for her, they started heading to Watatsumi island, while they were on the boats kujou sara and y/n were discussing about the plan.

once they arrived at the island, they were greeted by the resistance members and they lead the way heading to the building where Kokomi usually is.

─────────────

【 Y/N POV 】

general gorou and kokomi were waiting at the room, when i entered i saw both of them.

"Please take a seat, your highness"

I sat down, while Sara was behind me, I noticed she was holding her bow. I decided to breath, maybe she's just worried I might get hurt.

"So you wanted help am I right? Your Highness? According to your letter. You wanted help to hunt down every single Fatui in teyvat to find this man in the picture you sent." kokomi said in a calming voice tone.

"Yes that's correct, I need some assistance"

Until I saw General Gorou whispered to Kokomi.

"Alright we'll help but you'll need to provide the needs of the Watatsumi island for like 3 years"

I sighed and agreed.

After the meeting, I informed Kokomi I wanted to talk with her in private.

────────────────

【 KOKOMI'S POV 】

I was getting nervous, why did she want to talk with me?

"Kokomi, I know some of your men died during the vision hunt, I have an offer during our agreement earlier during the meeting"

"My offer is that I'll send some of my soldiers to protect your people and mora also but you'll have to 2x the effort of the hunt. Deal? "