008

Chapter 8 ━ Moonlight

AFTER you guys were done eating your food, gorou wanted to train the entire army and check up on with the other soldiers

You and kazuha decided to come with him, gorou let you guys come with him.

You guys started to head to the medic area of the camp, gorou went up to the person who is charged with the area and asked how are the injured soldiers status.

While you and kazuha were waiting for gorou, Kazuha told you he can make music through a leaf, you were Confuse on how he does it and asked him to show you.

He nod as a response and he pulled out a leaf from his pocket and started doing the music.

You were amazed from it, you didn't knew that you could use a leaf to make music, Kazuha noticed you started to fall asleep on his shoulders, the fact the tune is like lullaby already.

It was calming, it actually made you fall asleep . . .

You guys were actually sitting down during that time, Kazuha was grateful he made a new friend in this world ever since he lost his friend to the Raiden Shogun, he felt kinda lonely.

Then Kazuha has met you and his old friend gorou, he started to regain his happiness again.

After he was done with his performance, he let you sleep his shoulder until gorou is back.

Gorou took like 20 minutes in the medic area, when he finished he saw you guys sitting down while you were asleep and kazuha was practicing with his leaf. Gorou was surprised you fell asleep on kazuha.

While Kazuha was just happily playing music with his Leaf.

Gorou decided to get a blanket and cover you up first, Gorou just informed Kazuha that he'll announce about the army training, which he said it will happen in 30 minutes.

Gorou left Kazuha and you in the seat for the meantime, he needed to announce it.

Kazuha was drinking his water he brought until you woke up, the first thing you saw was kazuha's face, your head was on his lap already, you panicked and stand up immediately, Kazuha noticed you were kinda blushing and he just chuckled at you.

(A/n: yes I had to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it was the only way to make this interesting)

You immediately apologize for your actions, you really felt guilty since you slept on him without consent from him.

Kazuha told you it was fine, you smiled but you still felt guilty inside your heart. Gorou came back and told you guys Training was about to start.

So you three started heading, you guys saw all the soldiers lined up already and just were chatting, gorou shouted and told them, the training was about to start.

Gorou told you and kazuha to fight infront of the soldiers as an example to their training.

You were shock since it was all of a sudden, you weren't really ready to fight kazuha, kazuha Pat your back and told you it was gonna be fine.

Soldiers were actually excited to see you two fight each other to see who is better at fighting.

Gorou told you not to use your guys vision for the first fight.

You and kazuha was getting ready, you two told gorou. You were both ready and you were actually kinda nervous to fight kazuha.

Gorou started the countdown and it began.

Kazuha decide to wait for your attack, you had to plan out on how to find his weakness since you never knew his weakness.

Kazuha attack quick and you dodged it easily. You were doing the moves that you're mother taught you, Kazuha noticed you're attacks it really reminds him of the Shogun's moves and he finally notice your eyes was like the Shogun's. He started getting suspicious of you even tho it was just your moves and eyes. So he started to focus now on fighting you.

You were very fast even without your vision assisting you in the fight.

Until you decide to knock out kazuha, it was the only way to defeat him, Kazuha was shock by your moves since he didn't see you fight without your vision, he saw your anger spirit in your eyes.

Until, you knocked him out.

The crowd of soldiers were shock even gorou was kinda surprised, you were fast and strong at the same time.

Kazuha was knocked out, his eyes were closed, now you even feel more guilty. Gorou told the soldiers to start training, you decided to carry kazuha to a comfy area, you knew he was going to wake up in few minutes since your attack wasn't that bad to injure Kazuha.

You let him rest, gorou Gave you guys the permission to leave the island once kazuha wakes up.

When Kazuha woke up, you noticed quickly and apologized to him once again.

He told you it was fine, he congrats you for winning, he was clapping to you for you're great skills.

You blushed and thank him.

Kazuha asked you, what was your favourite place.

You told him it was the area where the festival was hold, kazuha asked you if you would like to head there.

You gladly accepted it happily.

You and kazuha started heading to the island, you have actually went to the festival since Miko brought you there

(A/n: There will be a Bonus Chapter that will be showing you and miko's time at the festival)

You guys have arrived to the island, there was no one since it was night time already, you know that someone sets fireworks during this time at night.

So you guys arrived in time, it was starting. Kazuha haven't seen the fireworks in ages ever since he escaped Inazuma with Beidou, since he is on the wanted list of Inazuma.

"Thanks y/n" kazuha said

"For what?" Y/n questioned

"You decided to bring me to this place to see the fireworks and I really had fun moments with you"

Kazuha saw a small flower beside him and he gave it to you.

"Aww, i just wanted to becomes friends with you Kazuha, no need to thank me and you seem like a kind person" y/n told him.

Then you and kazuha just continued watching the fireworks.

Just you and him . . .

The moonlight shining on you guys

━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 008 : END