033.

Chapter 33 ━ The Princess & The Harbingers

SAYU & THE OTHERS reported back to ayato and Meiko, as they gave the diary to meiko.

There was messy ink everywhere on the book, so it was a bit hard to read.

Meiko theory was right, the gems she needs to find the other pieces.

Lumine and paimon said, she should come with them, until they figure out where are the other pieces.

They were actually planning to go to sumeru but they guess, they could do it after this.

Sara suggested or theorised, how come the kamisato siblings had one of the pieces and they said it was a gift from y/n.

Sara was guessing y/n might have given a gift to the people who she cares about, she advices to ask every single person who she loves or became friends with.

Meiko agreed with Sara's plan, as Meiko informed ayato & ayaka their current mission and promised to update them.

. . .

As Meiko waves goodbye to the kamisato siblings. The five next mission to to complete the gem.

Meiko, Sara, Heizou, Lumine and Paimon left the kamisato estate.

As they head for their next destination, watatsumi island.

━━━━━━

Y/n, Arlecchino and Columbina were about to enter snezhnaya's main coty, the guards were scared of the harbingers.

Arlecchino informed y/n she needs to meet the Tsaritsa first, so she can confirm y/n can help with scara's betrayal mission.

Arlecchino went first into the throne room of the tsaritsa and presenting the news.

Arlecchino gave Columbina a sign to bring y/n into the room. Y/n was kinda panicking since she never met another archon before.

Columbina grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her into the room. The tsaritsa ordered both of them to leave for awhile.

As the tsaritsa asked y/n, about more about her. As y/n explained what happened to her and how she woke up in some random spot in Mondstadt and she had to ask a stranger for help.

Y/n didn't of course reveal the truth. Tsaritsa explained the situation of the balladeer, about y/n's brother, scaramouche.

Tsaritsa explained, he stole and ran off with the gnosis and the fatui are currently looking out for him, but she explained she's been getting impatient...

They needed the gnosis, y/n asked why they need gnosis for? As tsaritsa didn't tell y/n, since she still hadn't agreed with the current next plan.

Tsaritsa gave y/n the offer, since y/n is connected to scaramouche, maybe she can help them find the balladeer easily, since they are related to each other, tsaritsa was also aware of y/n's hatred for the fatui and mostly about her brother.