045.

CHAPTER 45 ━ THE BOOK'S TORN PAGES

THE SILENCE of the house in the morning, birds were chirping as the yawn of Eula, as we walks to her kitchen to see you making breakfast already, she was surprised she didn't knew you were coming that day out of nowhere since you were gone for alm...

THE SILENCE of the house in the morning, birds were chirping as the yawn of Eula, as we walks to her kitchen to see you making breakfast already, she was surprised she didn't knew you were coming that day out of nowhere since you were gone for almost a month, she started to question why you were there she knew you asked permission to go out back to your house at Liyue which was a lie.

You informed her she just wanted to visit and check up on the danger reports lately at the city, she nodded you guys were just having breakfast, you both got ready, you agreed to help her with her current mission that she was assigned to check on a abyss related spreading in the mountains of Mondstadt.

you knew this was connected to aether's plan since he informed you about this plan before you left, you guys head just head out and to investigate and before you head back you guys decided to chill at the huge tree outside of Mondstadt city, you just lay down at the tree to see the bard just running at the distance for some odd reason...

Amber came out of nowhere and noticed you guys, she was just giving some knights wind gliding lessons around the area and saw you guys chilling, she asked if she could join you guys

"Oh what are you guys doing together and when did you arrive, y/n?"

Amber giggled, amber also asked where you've been, you started having small talk with amber until you noticed eula fell asleep beside you guys you guys just giggled.

you wanting to visit Liyue once again just to revisit the old memories maybe humans weren't so bad after all but there was still mischief humans still lurking and walking around teyvat, wanting to put a end for it, those thoughts just got lost at time...

You decided to stay there for 2 days and you've been bonding with your friends there for a bit

You visited the library to see Jean, Kaeya & Lisa together discussing something important you waved to them, just greeting them on how've they been

"I've missed you cutie" Lisa grin at you, as you hide the blush on your face, kaeya just smirking having a drink on his face and as he offered you a drink as you took it, you didn't knew it was a beer you got stunned by the sudden taste, as Kaeya laughed, Jean welcomed you back and asked how long you've