035.

Chapter 35 ━ Insanity darling

While Beidou was showing the way of heading to one of y/n's friends, Kazuha decided to stay behind for awhile to look after The Crew and they also had to fix the Sail, since it got torn a bit because of some Unknown storm while during the ride of ...

While Beidou was showing the way of heading to one of y/n's friends, Kazuha decided to stay behind for awhile to look after The Crew and they also had to fix the Sail, since it got torn a bit because of some Unknown storm while during the ride of heading to Liyue, like around last week plus they are gonna get something for awhile in Liyue, Beidou had to talk with someone also.

While they were heading to the place, Beidou wanted to check first,

As they finally arrived at the restaurant, They saw One of the best chefs' in Liyue, Xiangling.

Beidou gets Xiangling's attention and decided to ask Meiko and the others if they wanted to have a snack first before they continue on what were they doing.

Meiko decided to order for awhile, Xiangling was pretty curious and confuse staring at them, Xiangling noticed Sara.

"Aren't you the assistant of Princess y/n?"

Sara was stunned and nodded and Xiangling asked why they were here, Xiangling knew y/n died, she came to the funeral.

Xiangling was bursted with the sad memory as she got teary a bit but she got back to herself again.

"Sorry a bit there, I just miss her, she was my friend" she chuckled

Beidou just patted her back to calm her down a bit, Xiangling started asking Sara why she was in Liyue, Xiangling was aware she was in-charge overall of the army back in Inazuma.

Xiangling noticed Lumine and Paimon were there and greeted them also, Paimon stood up to explain the current situation of Sara and this unknown girl she doesn't know.

Sara explained about who this unknown person is, which is Meiko, Sara had to introduce the new princess of Inazuma.

Xiangling did heard about the new princess of Inazuma but she didn't really believe it, Meiko introduced herself and the mission and paimon wanted to explain in the first place why they arrived while they were having their snacks.

Lumine was holding the bag of the gems, Meiko told Lumine to show the inside of the bag since we need to keep this gem overall a secret.

Since when Heizou was observing and investigating the Gem, it had a very strong aura of electro.

it could have a special power and heizou warned Meiko and the others to keep the gem safe to be sure as if it falls into the wrong hands, they could unlock something powerful.

Lumine explained they need to check up on every single friend of y/n, to check if they have a gem.

"Hm, You could check on Hu Tao and her fellow employee, named Zhongli? They talked with y/n multiple times"

Sara agreed to check up on the two, They only had 3 pieces of Gem.

They got one from kokomi before they head to Liyue, Kokomi.