039.

Chapter 39 ━ The Two Siblings

I was coming back from a meeting with aether and the abyss as the plan was getting near, they were already planning their next move to warn the danger that's coming, it was already late night

I had to disguise as a Traveler from Liyue I can't let anyone know my true identity, my reputation was so bad even the fatui talked behind my back.

I was passing by a girl with green hair I didn't knew who that girl is but I did end up getting lost a bit so might as well ask how to get back to the city.

"Hello excuse me do you know how to get back to sumeru city" as the girl got scared for a moment and fell to the floor since she was doing something I panicked and helped her up immediately, I apologized so quickly.

"Sorry didn't meant to startle you there" I nervously laughed, she forgave me and I asked the directions to Sumeru city she gave me the directions and I thank her, I gave her a Liyue speciality food and she thanked me and asked for my name, I gave her my actual name, it's not am the only y/n In this world anyway...

She introduced herself as Collei, a trainee forest ranger

I see a dude with tall ears approaching us and questioning what was the commotion about and he welcomed me to the Gandharva Ville, tighnari said there was a new like mini hotel I could possibly stay in, he warned that some withering zones were getting worse alot lately, so he led me back to the mini hot that they built with the other forest rangers, I smiled and thank him that I will pay already and gave him 3 bags of Mora to help him.

He said he was going to sumeru city anyways and he needs to clear out the withering zones near sumeru city so he'll lead me there too and I thank him, collei and I decided to chat for awhile while tighnari headed to get something..

Collei asked what was I doing out late, I fake explained that I was a traveler from Liyue and Inazuma, she explained the myths that she knows that are from the archons.

She even heard of a girl that was corrupted and was the daughter of the electro archon, she felt bad for the girl, I started laughing about it to avoid the fact I was that girl and reminding of my past, I honestly wished... I missed my mom and my home... But I need to get revenge to protect everyone... I told collei we should keep in touch and bond more, tighnari went back to us to chat with us, collei explained what we were talking about, tighnari informed that that news of the Inazuma princess is honestly interesting...

Collei, tighnari and I decided to play some games to bond and get to know each other and I gifted them some more gifts and more, they thank me once again and us 3 finally went to sleep...