021.

Chapter 21 - Awakening

【 Y/N'S POV 】

【 NEW CHARACTER: Zhongli 】

"Hu Tao, can I speak with her privately? Please..."

"Alright, I'll leave for awhile and find some clients, byeee" Hu Tao giggled as she exits the building.

"So are you really the daughter of the electro archon?" He asked me.

" Yes I am" I admit it, he looked at me.

He stared at me, he said he knows my mother, Ei and her true identity, he said she was one of his fellow mates in the archon war.

My mom told me about the archon war years ago and her tragic story.

He started asking why I was in liyue for, I started to explain the current situation & the cause of the situation.

He understood but we did some small talk, since he asked how my mother was and how she created me.

I explained am not an actual person, I am just a prototype, I explained there is two Shogun, the one who is handling Inazuma while I explained my mother's current situation, he understood it also.

he started asking what's the purpose of me also, i explained i was just made to make ei happy & to be her family member, which i play as her daughter

You guys decided to talk for awhile and you asked him about his archon position, he explained he has retired already.

until i noticed its time to go since sara might be waiting for you, you excused yourself to the geo archon, he wishes to meet you again.

──────────────

You ran back to Sara, she started panicking, I saw shenhe & Xiao, Xiao looked angry.

"My dear princess, I mean y/n... There is a big situation!" Sara shouted.

I told her to explain the situation, shenhe stepped up and explained.