Strawberries (Mini chp)

【 Strawberries | Bonus chapter 】

! WARNING !

• Cussing / Swearing

--------

It was a normal day, you want to get some Dango
but when you got to the dango shop, they all ran out you didn't know they were on sale for that day and they ran out of Dango.

You came back to the plane of Euthymia with no Dango but you decided to buy the ingredients to make Dango.

"So where's the strawberry Dango? " Miko asked.

"Hehe... About that they ran out but I had an idea"

---------
【 FLASHBACK & Y/N POV 】

"Wait your majesty! Since we ran out, I can give you the recipe as an apology, is that fine princess?"

"Yes, thank you for your kindness" I said

"No problem princess" he tried flirting with me but I ignored and walked away after he gave it to me.

I left the place where I got Dango, I also informed his boss that he flirted with me and he kinda disrespected me, he was kinda touchy...

And the boss informed me, she'll fire him.

---------

I told miko about the man who flirted with me but I noticed Ei was listening behind, It was like she wanted to murder that man I mentioned.

Ei walked into me and miko's conversation, she was smiling but I can tell her smile is fake.

I told miko and my mother that I wanted to cook Dango, since I wasn't able to buy Dango from that bitch
(the man who flirted with Y/n, she's referring to)

While me and Miko were making the Dango, Ei was just there standing watching us.

"Mama, why won't you help us?" I said to her

"I- c-cant" Ei stuttered

"C-cook... I always mess up the food whenever I cook..." Ei said In a sad tone.

"C'mon, at least try, you can make a seperate one incase you do mess up"

AFTER

-----

Well uh Ei failed, also y/n, only miko succeeded in making the strawberry Dango...

"Am never gonna try cooking or baking next time..." Ei and Y/n said together...

Miko giggles "aww like mother and daughter, they both can't cook :)" miko teasing y/n and Ei.