aunty's birthday (Mini chp)

──────────────

【 Mini chapter 】
" Aunty's birthday "
(Yae miko's bday chapter)

──────────────

【 Y/N'S POV 】

So it was miko's birthday today, I offered to treat her for today. Help her with her business just for the day, since she didn't want to take day off that much, she wanted a half day work only then the rest I needed to treat her out to some restaurant.

I invited Ei, Lumine & paimon to come. They said they'll meet me at the uyuu restaurant to chat & hangout. miko told me to meet at her publishing house, i kinda stayed up last night training so i feel a bit sleepy.

i started heading to the publishing house, it was just a small walk anyways. i started heading there.

──────

i finally got to the publishing house, i decided to grab a drink for me & miko. i see her talking with her employees, as i got closer, the aura felt weird. miko looked angry at her employees. i see them standing in fear.

as i decided to wave & approach miko, she smiled at me.

"oh looks who here now" miko teased me, i just giggled. she asked her employees to leave for awhile, she told them. she'll deal with them at another time. as they left in guilt & sadness.

i questioned her about what happened, she explained they weren't able to finish the book or think of a new book idea, they're deadline was today, now she needed to think of an idea to come up.

she asked me if i had any ideas, i did have an idea for an story, so i told her the idea, she said it could work. she didn't want to work anymore for the day, she wanted to celebrate her birthday.

until i started yawning a bit, she finally notice i was sleepy. "Oh you're sleepy, What mischief were you up to last night, hmm?" she asked me, i explained i was training last night. she just giggled at me, i just pout a bit, i gave her the drink i bought for us, she was thirsty also she drank the entire thing fast.

"lets go take a walk for awhile"

──────

we took a walk around the small villages around inazuma, she asked me how's my ruling over inazuma and other stuff.

we were heading back to meet ei, lumine & paimon at uyuu restaurant. before we entered the restaurant, she told me change to my kitsune fox form all of a sudden. i kept denying since it was embarrassing. she kept trying to convince me until she broke me and i finally decided to say yes.

we entered the restaurant, my mother stared at me she wanted to laugh. paimon and lumine was confuse and looked behind and also started laughing, i told them to stop laughing.

miko told me she needed to pay for all of the food, she bought alot of expensive food, well my mora... uhh

 uhh