Festival (Mini chp)

During your childhood you wanted to go to the festival that the inazumans celebrates in their nation

Since Miko Told you about those festivals when you were small but Ei didn't allow you during that time.

Now miko can be able to bring you with her, while she visits the festival.

Miko was excited to bring you, you were getting ready to go out.

You told miko you were ready to go, miko and you went outside the plane of euthymia, you guys started heading to the festival, there was alot of people.

There was few people regonize Miko, probably because known as the person in-charge of the yae publishing house and also the priestess of the biggest shrine in Inazuma.

Even some people asked her about few things, she answered it for awhile. You decide to look at the surrounding area, you actually wanted some food honestly, you wanted to try other Inazuma's Food you kinda limit yourself to only 1-4 dishes, you kinda got sick of it.

-------
(Some random fact: when I was writing this, the "sick" word my keyboard literally auto correct it to D---- word since it had the same 3 letters except for the Starting letter)
------

When Yae miko was done with the talk, she immediately show you to the food stands and you guys decided to try out the stands best sellers and some unique food.

You really enjoyed it, miko and you were chatting the entire time.

Miko was telling you stories about ei and her when they cuddle together while miko was in her kitsune fox form.

And how playful and shy was Ei was in reality, you didn't really expect your own mother to be like that before.

A man went up to you and offer you two masks that presents the festival, you looked very similar to the mask that the shrine maidens wear on their head or face.

You and Miko had so much fun, you two heard the fireworks were about to start.

Everyone in the festival are watching it, you saw a girl had strawberry blonde hair that is tied up, she was starting up the fireworks in the beach near the amakane island that is island where the festival being held at.

You and Miko were watching the fireworks together, you guys actually decided to wear kimonos to fit the culture of Inazuma.

You guys just had relaxing day eating Dango, a food you will not get tired eating everyday...

(Gif: A Silent Voice | Anime Movie)