Alternative Vision Scene (EXTRA)

This is for the people who want alternative way in getting y/n's vision in act 1.

The original scene was just Ei giving y/n vision as a reward to her.

Now if you don't wish to see that way or you just want to read this

You may !

Chapter posted:
2/9/2022

──────────────

You asked your mother and Miko, if you could train out in Inazuma, it took you a long time to convince them, since they didn't want you getting hurt from someone.

But they eventually did agree.

Y/N POV

I was just training peacefully, until I see something glowing purple in the bushes, I decided to check it but I grabbed my sword just to be sure.

When I checked, it was a strange jewel? I don't know what it is tho...

I decided to take it home to ask my mom about it, I noticed I could let it hang in my waist instead, the light from the jewel kinda kept fading.

When she got to the plane of Euthymia

I got back and I see miko and my mother eating and decided to show them the jewel.

When I showed my mom and miko they were just speechless.

" Y/n it's a gift from celestia, they give visions to the people who deserved it. It's a vision. You get to keep it" miko told me.

I was amazed by it

"Y/n, you for a vision this will make your fighting more interesting, we'll start training with your vision tomorrow"

"Okay mother" I hugged them both.