025.

Chapter 25 ━ Mysterious Hero

"

AUNTIE !! " As a girl who Looked like y/n very similar ram up to Yae miko.

As miko smiles at the little girl, as she holds the little girl's hand. The little girl wanted to go her mother, which her mother is Ei...

Who is she? Oh her name is Raiden Meiko.

They created her as a resemblance to the Corrupted Princess that died a month ago, Raiden y/n.

" You're ready y/n, let's start the phase 1 of our plan~ " as aether whispered in her ears, as she started giggling.

As aether said, if y/n succeeds making the plan work, he'll give her a award. As the abyss herald entered the room and kneels down and shows y/n new weapon.

Y/n did end up changing her clothes, to the abyss clothes, as aether started explaining her first task.

━━━━━━

As a scream was heard, it was coming from the forest. a rapid fire started spreading around the forest, slowly making its way to Springvale, a small town near the city of Mondstadt.

To make the situation even more worse, abyss mages & hilichurls appeared started attacking some of the passing travelers on the roads.

As a unknown shadow Swift around the enemies, as the fellow villager leaves in shock.

A girl with purple-blue fading hood with a electro vision, it was y/n in disguised

As she tags every single hilichurl with a electro symbol and killed them all

"Thank you so much! How can I repay you" as the man clapped his hands together, praising & thanking her for the help.

"No need for payment, get your leader right here to stop the fire, I'll try to stop or at least slow it down" y/n said, she was still unknown to the people, the kids were just amazed.

As she asks the people of Springvale for buckets of water.

As they gave her quickly the water, as y/n quickly, pours it all the forest trees.

The fire was finished but it was still overall destroyed.

As people who were dress up as knights, a man with navy-blue hair came in, asking the people of the village about what happened. The villagers pointed at y/n, as y/n was left in shock.

As y/n decided to leave the scene, the navy-blue hair tried calling her attention, y/n glanced at him but ignored & ran away quickly, when he followed her to the woods, she disappeared in thin air.