028.

Chapter 28 ━ Thief under the night

I ARRIVED AT her place she helps me settle down all of my stuff

She had a extra room, it was a simple normal sized room. She told me she needed to go pick up some Mondstadt specialities.

She wanted me to try some of the nation's food. Klee made me eat some already. She packed during her "Fish Blasting"

I explored the room a bit, I grabbed my packed notebook. I tried to scratch a possible design of my orphanage.

I also need to plan, the bakery also. I might have to hire some employee, at least four to ten people to run it. I must find out how I am supposed to build it.

I also wanna sharpen my weapon and the symbol of Inazuma was still there

I decided to wait for Amber to come back from her stuff. I decided to continue working on my future plans, so I know what to do by the morning

━━━━━━━━

Amber finally got back, we finished dinner. Now we are heading to sleep but I have other stuff to do. I need to train my strength and I need more power...

Amber is about to sleep, I just really need to wait for her to fall asleep then I can make my move.

She finally went to sleep, I checked, I locked my bedroom door and blind all my windows with the curtains and I jumped out of the window.

I wanted to go into the woods, to find someone who had a vision, I need something from them.

And I need to observe Mondstadt surroundings more since its for a plan of the abyss.

I made my way to the forest, it was near the mountains, I saw a person looks like he was a researcher.

Before I approached him, I dressed up differently, I dressed up like I was from the fatui, technically I am framing them While I was fighting a group of fatui, I kinda stole all of their clothes while I killed them.

even tho the clothes was filled of their blood and i needed to fix their clothing since of the hole, when i sliced them or stabbed. i approached the man and he backed away in fear, he saw my weapon.

i asked him about his vision at his belt on how he got it, he explained it just appeared in his bedroom window in one day, while he was giving small talk.

i immediately injured his legs, by slicing them in half. as the man screamed in pain, his eyes were in fear & completely lost.

I got rid of one of his eyes, I stabbed it and got it out. I grabbed his vision. He was begging it to give it back. It was a hydro vision, I put it in my bag, I stabbed in the stomach many times.

"Quit your begging, disgusting rat"

Looks he was about to lose consciousness, I just laughed and left quickly.