Fear the Cold

Waking up, you noted you felt really warm. The sort of warmth you'd feel if you fell asleep with your phone charging underneath you. You were practically overheating, it being the reason you woke up.

Groaning softly, you turned over, only to realize you were smothered between two hot, firm mounds. Pushing yourself up, you were surprised to see the source of warmth had been two large muscular ebony pecs. You blushed harshly, and noticed the tight grip of massive hands enveloping you. You gulped and dared to look at Cell's face. He smiled softly at you, you both were on the floor still, he had placed you on top of him as he cradled you.

"Good morning little one. You seemed to have slept perfectly" he winked at you and chuckled lowly.

So last night...wasn't a dream. You noted, however, that your dream all those months ago and reality were very close if not mirroring one another. Hiding your face into your hands, a deep blush bloomed hot from your chest to the tip of your ears. Gods, you kissed Cell! Not only that but...you allowed him to feel you up... everywhere.

You gritted your teeth, what came over you last night?! Cell picking up on your thoughts pulled you tighter against his chest, smooshing you once again between those onyx mounds.

"Thinking hard, hmm? Perhaps you did not want to do that last night?" He brushed your hair down with a few gentle pats. "Or you regret it. I suppose that is fine. In all honesty, I'm not sure why I did what I did, I just know it felt very pleasant to have you beneath me, squirming just for me" he said matter of factly, though you heard the smile of satisfaction nearing the end of his sentence.

You didn't have to think much to know you didn't regret it. Hell, Cell was skilled with his hands, you'd actually love to do it once more! You were, however, a bit nervous still about what sort of relationship this was between you and Cell. If you did decide to become partners, would you be betraying your own race?! You groaned and snuggled deeper into his chest. Opting to ignore those thoughts briefly, you decided to answer honestly.

"I-I don't regret it..." you mumbled.

"As do I my dear little human. I was hardly aware I could feel such emotions." He spoke reflectively, holding you tighter as he did so. His honesty brung a gentle smile to pull from your lips.

"Who would have thought a little human could bring such deep emotions from the great Perfect Cell." You said mockingly. A deep hearty, genuine laugh emitted from his chest. He usually chuckles smugly, but this laugh was so jovial and so human it made you heart patter.

"If you told me such a thing was possible, that I'd feel such deep fondness for a human such as yourself, It would be the most humorous thing I'd hear in centuries."

"I'll take that as a compliment." You said confidently.

Cell hummed a satisfied hum in response, the vibration tickling your cheek. This, this felt right, you laying so close to his chest, his relaxed feel. It felt so right..and you knew Cell had changed... perhaps you should just leave things as they were, no need for labels right? You weren't in a typical situation anyway, so to hell with relationship formalities and stages! Though, you decided maybe not to do anything sexual with Cell for now, you didn't wanna mix up any feelings further. You wanted to reform him first, after all, he still had some evil lingering in his heart. After that, you could decide on taking whatever you'd call between you two slow

You hummed to yourself satisfied, noting your heart regulated. Until then, you would go slow, allow time to guide you. You scooted up his massive body and gave Cell a peck on the cheek. Instead of a look of wanton from the nights prior, he grumbled and looked away. "N-no sneak attacks..." you laughed and stood up to make breakfast for the both of you before work.