Confinement

"Goddamn it! It's still as cold as ever!" You bundled your coat closer to your sides as you struggled to get your moped started again. It stalled just shy of the exit of your wilderness. You wanted to hurry, as the sun would be setting earlier and it was already late afternoon.

A string of profanities escaped your chapped lips. Many of those profanities, aimed at a certain green android. A week. In just a matter of a week, Cell had cleared you of the abundance of expensive groceries he had theived for his cooking adventures. Typically this would be a non-issue, as Cell would simply steal more items needed for his voracious appetite. But thanks to your admittedly, terrible planning, Cell was pretty much stuck with you even more often. That often being 24/7. It didn't help that this past week you had both been pretty over the edge.

I mean, it wasn't that dissimilar to before this whole predicament so it's not so bad .

You both sorta already did that..but it was by choice. He chose to stay with you, and well, you chose to allow him in your home regardless of your initial ultimatum. You both spent time together willingly, in a natural way. Him being stuck with you this time felt more so like, being imprisoned. He couldn't leave on his own, he couldn't join you on walks, and he couldn't just do as he pleased. This caused the occassional argument to break out as both of you were admittedly very frustrated. The following morning after Bulma promised to have some guys scout out near your house, Cell had practically burst your bedroom door down.

"They're here. I can sense them. They aren't even bothering hiding their ki. If they have truly grown so cocky as to think they should not fear me...t-then I'll..."

You rubbed the rheum from your eyes, smacking your mouth together. You were far too tired for his ramblings so early. Yawning, you replied lazily, "Cell, remember my plan? Just stick to it. M'kay?"

You laid your head back into your pillow and covered yourself in thick comforters. Just as you felt the grips of sleep nearly take you into its warm arms, your comforter was ripped away from you. Before you could retort, Cell was upon you. He caged you between each one of his thick limbs, his weight causing your bed to creak and wane in protest.

"Listen, woman. I refuse to lose again. I will not lose again. Do you understand? If I do this means more than losing a battle, more than not being strong enough. Hell, even returning to that horrid existence of never-ending torment that is Hell. It means I lose you . Do you understand why I cannot lose?"

His gaze seemed to bore into the depth of your very soul. You were shocked, never expecting to hear such words escape those ivory lips. You nodded, your eyes starrey at his admission. He huffed at your reply and stood at the foot of your bed with his arms crossed.

"It's just... gods fine I'll say it. You've grown on me y/n. I hate that you have so much, and that it is so painfully obvious. I don't want to see you with any other person than me. You deserve perfection, and that is me, naturally." He smirked as he ended his sentence before growing serious once more. "That is why I cannot lose. I will kill them all."

You snapped out of your thoughts with a shudder. After he said that just shy of a week ago, you tried everything to talk him out of it. He wouldn't budge. Nothing he said made him budge. No plea, no amount of tears, nothing. He was dead set on killing every last one of these guys.

You sighed and continued trying to start up your moped. Scowling you kicked it out of pure frustration. Gods if only Cell could just grab more groceries you wouldn't have to be out in the bitter cold to try and start up your old moped. Before you had the chance to give up and hear Cell complain about not having dinner you heard a strange voice call out to you.