two. friendly monster

sunoo wakes up, breathing in the air as he opens the curtains to let the sunlight in, he didn't know why he was a vampire while also living a very human life sucking on only animal blood for all of his life.
"sunoo dear!" the pink hair boy blinks, brushing his hair immediately. completely ignoring the voice in his head and getting ready to head out of his house to finally enter a new chapter in his life.

he's transferring to a new school, a school that had his best friend in it rather than some rude-ass pricks.

"bye mom." he bids bye to the vase that held his mother's ashes and left through the door. he's a vampire, yet doesn't get bother when the sunlight hits his body, it doesn't burn him one bit as he walks to the school.
he runs a hand through his recently dyed pink hair as he notices how the leaves from the trees fall to the ground as people step on them.

sunoo sightly pouts, picking one leaf up and placing it on his palm. he covers his palm as he feels something tingle at his palm, he opens his hand once more and faces the newly life caterpillar.
sunoo smiles, walking close to a growing plant and letting the caterpillar crawl down from his hand to the plant.

the korean boy felt his phone vibrate, switching on the mobile he had gotten for his birthday from his father, he sees a message from his best friend, heeseung.

• • •

HEE HEE

HEE HEE
come quicker or the gates
will close

ME
ok don't be too sad
heeseung-hyung~ i'll
be there soon promise^^

• • •

sunoo switches off his phone, and hurriedly walks.

every vampire has a power that benefits themselves, sunoo was born with the power of creation. a power able to create anything from an still, non-living object to something that breathe the same air as everyone and benefits the world.
sunoo doesn't know how he managed to obtain that power but he's glad that he'll be able to help the world in his own way.

he once saw someone stand a leaf, jumping on it and crushing it, and he felt sad. he picked up the leaf when he was younger and closed his palm, before feeling something a bit more heavier and bigger than the leaf he originally picked up.
when younger sunoo opened his palms, he saw a seed with a tiny plant growing out of it so sunoo did what every school taught when they see a seed.

he walked to some soil, digging a small hole and dropped the small seed to the hole. there wasn't any water close to him so he wished there was and suddenly a small rain cloud formed above the plant and started to rain.
that's when sunoo realized that he had something no other vampire had obtained in power sense.

the boy soon realized the time and rushed to the school, panting as heeseung shook his head as the boy.
"honestly, i can't tell why you always run late, even on our hangouts as well." when they enter the school grounds, that's when the gasping were heard around them.
"uh, do they have a problem?"

"yeah, they haven't heard me talk since i first entered this school, until you came."
"oh.. wait why do you refuse to talk to them?"
"because of the risk of telling them i'm a vampire." heeseung telepathically tells him, sunoo nods in understanding and immediately talks about how he had turned a leaf into a caterpillar on the way to school.

not noticing the boy who stared at the boy with pure curiosity.