three. skipping

riki doesn't know why he likes staring the new pink hair boy, he just doesn't.
but the pink hair does suit him as he wondered the halls with his friend, which riki doesn't know who his name is..

"hey riki, you still with us? are you still like alive? talking with us?" jay waves his hand in front of the boy, gaining the attention of the boy that pulled himself back to reality.
"jay, just leave him alone, he'll be fine." jungwon spoke, placing his hand down as they walk through the halls to their classes. still in his thoughts, he plans on skipping classes as he walks to the garden.

he walks to the bench that was placed in the garden, where he sat and inhaled the fresh air.
without knowing that a boy who had been picking up random, nearly dead leaves and placing them into a glass jar.

"i hope that all of you become pretty butterflies." the voice sounded. realizing that the jar was filled with caterpillar. another boy with a dark turquoise looked at him while also admiring the caterpillars.
"how do you even manage to turn nearly dried up leaves into living things?" that made the shorter boy quiet, thinking in his thoughts.

"i have no clue sometimes.. all i know is that my power is to serve good, not bad." sunoo sadly muttered. seeing all the caterpillars crawl out of the jar and started to chew down on the leaves.
"i just know that god gave me a reason why i have this power.. i just haven't learnt it yet."
"all i can do right now is to make caterpillars out of dried, withering leaves.. i don't even know if i can make a seed out of a leaf nowadays.."

hesseung pats the back of the boy, but soon hears a branch crack under the pressure of a human.
"who's there?" heeseung sounded, the blonde hair male cursing under his breath as he thinks of a way to reply to the male.
"heeseung-hyung, don't be too rude.." sunoo pulls away from the boy's grasp, sooner walking to the blonde boy with a bright smile.
"hi, i'm sunoo! what's your name?" the boy spoke out, riki felt his heart pound in his heart, feeling a rapid blush hit his ears as he stared into the boy's eyes.

"i'm.. riki."
"nice to meet you riki!"

• • •

"so.. why were you there anyway?" heeseung asks, the boy drawing imaginary circles on the ground as the group hears birds chirping in the distance.
"i wanted to skip class, so i did and ended up in the garden." sunoo nods slowly, noticing a small leaf. he pushes the urge to create something out of the leaf as he focuses on his newly found friend.

"hey riki, can i borrow your phone?" riki stares at the boy, "what?" he speaks in Japanese.
sunoo showing a bright smile as riki hesitantly hands him the mobile.
"the password?" sunoo asked, holding up the mobile.
"i don't have a password."

sunoo presses on the mobile, entering the chatting app and adding his phone number.
he handed back the boy his phone back and hears the bell ring, "well can't really skip classes for too long, me and heeseung will leave first, have a nice day riki!" sunoo stands up, pulling the taller boy with him as riki grasps the mobile, his heart squeezing in affection.

DUNOO^^

ME
hihi! this is sunoo's
phone number!^^
nice to meet you riki~!!
- sunoo!