eighteen. abilities

riki was still a curious boy about his boyfriend, his boyfriend warming up to him every day and slowly showing him his abilities, or what riki likes to call them; powers.
it was quiet unique how sunoo had the ability to create life.

"so.. if you have powers, that means heeseung has them too right?" riki asked, sunoo had grown comfortable to tell him that heeseung was also a vampire, a closed friend since his childhood. heeseung on the other hand, wasn't so thrilled.

"heeseung said his powers haven't formed yet, but i doubt it." sunoo explains, taking a leaf near them and placing it on his palm, closing it as a small caterpillar tickles at sunoo's palm.

"hi there bud." sunoo softly speaks, smiling as riki takes a leaf as well, placing it on his palm. sunoo noticing him and smiling, he placed his hands against the blonde's and closed his palm.
riki flinches at the slight tickle forming from his palm, opening it to spot a newly made caterpillar.

"since humans don't really have abilities, i helped you with that,"
"thank you, and now i get why you like butterflies so much." riki speaks, placing the caterpillar on the leaf near them and turns to Sunoo.
he looks so pretty in that blonde hair.

"i wanna take a picture of you."
"uh- what?"
"i wanna capture this moment where i think you're a pretty angel rather than a vampire."

a wide blush hit sunoo, his ears feeling hot as riki looked at him with pure adoration.
"why aren't you replying to me? are you flustered?" riki smirked,
"w-what-? n-no!"
"you're shuttering!"
"..i hate you."
"but you're my boyfriend anyway."
"..true."

• • •

why do i keep spying on them anyway.. heeseung thinks, his tail swinging from left to right as he lies on the tree branch of the old tree.
the feline yawned, the sharp teeth of heeseung were shown as his eyes felt heavy.
placing his head on the paws of the animal he had transformed into, he purred as he slept through the day.

not minding the guy who had rested at the root of the tree, opening his eyes to meet the golden feline.
speckled tail.. and front paws patterns look like the cat is wearing a pair of boots. that's cute..

• • •

sunoo looked up, his eyes fixated on the feline who slept comfortable on the tree branch.
"that's heeseung over there." sunoo points, the blonde turning his head to face the cat with a speckled tail and a pattern on its front paws that looked like boots.

"that cat is heeseung?"
"that cat used to stay with my mom, and often left the house to look out for me. i always thought it was heeseung since whenever the cat took a scratch that was suppose to be for me, it left a mark and whenever i meet heeseung, he'd always have a mark somehow." sunoo answered, turning his head back to the leaves as he sat on the grass, riki following suite as he noticed the boy with black hair starring at the feline they had identified as their friend, heeseung.

"that's geonu, a senior here, but he works at a shelter near heeseung's house. he wants to help the cat out but he doesn't know it's heeseung,," riki chuckled, hugging the boy near him as sunoo giggles.
"niki, that tickles." sunoo blurts out as riki snuggled his head into the crook of sunoo's neck.

🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
the cat in question:

— 🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES the cat in question:

i suck at drawing okay.. this was my best attempt of making a cat😭✊
also if you didn't realize that reference to peace of time, I am heavily disappointed but not surprised. (check the drama out!! It's really good tho it's a bl, the main characters are actually korean and the other being thai, it's a nice drama, made me cry)