eleven. sleepy heads

the japanese woke up, yawning as he recognized that he had fallen asleep after the movie and also the sleep-over. unaware of the shorter sleeping comfortably on riki's shoulder.
a blanket covering both of the bodies as they fell asleep.

feeling the sudden weight on his shoulder, he glances to the familiar pink hair of the boy he had liked from the past month.
a blush powdered his cheeks as his eyes are widened.
but there is something strange about the boy.

a wet feeling soon touched his shoulder, making riki confused for a second. was the boy crying?
the blonde immediately and carefully loops his arm around the body of sunoo, bringing him closer as the pink starts to shake due to his sobbing.

"shh.. it's okay, i'm right here." the boy whispers, a tight grip around the pink as sunoo finally stops his weeping. gripping the material of riki's shirt, both of the boys fell asleep together.

• • •

"quiet down you dumb fucks!" jake whispers, the other two expect heeseung, jungwon and sunghoon giggle as they take pictures of the two boys sleeping under the same blanket, and warmth.
"riki is finally growing!" jay speaks a bit too loud and riki wakes up to the sound, heeseung sipping on his coffee as he sighs.

when did he become friends with the most dumbest people ever?

"you woke him up!" jake accuses immediately, throwing insults at the american and the american called jay soon starts to make weird insults to the australian.
"it's not my fault that australia has the most scariest creatures!"
"well it should be! where the fuck does a country have a web trees full of fucking spiders?"

"i think jay has triggered jake's australian rage.." jungwon mutters, sunghoon agreeing as riki groans, taking a nearby pillow near him and throws it at the boys.
the pillow flies in the air and manages to hit jay in the face and jay is thrown onto the floor due to the impact of the pillow.

sunghoon glances at them and tries to shuffle his laughing with his hands, jungwon opening his phone and taking a quick picture of the situation. jake looking at the japanese and cheering, "thank you riki-san!"

the mentioned boy only falls back to sleep as sunoo tightens his grip around the boy's waist.
"i swear that was the funniest shits ever, i mean we got good picture for memes." sunghoon speaks, sitting next to the oldest as heeseung finishes his coffee.

"so.. how long are we going to wait for them to wake up?" jungwon questions, jay standing back up and grabbing the nearby pillow that was thrown at him.
the pillow in hand, he throws it back to the younger and soon both of them wake up.
"fucking hell jay!" riki swears, "i was getting to the good part of my dream!" of hugging sunoo!

sunoo rubs his eyes, adjusting to the light of the room and facing the nearly-raging american in front of him.
"what time is it?" sunoo asks, blinking as he starts to stretch. his shirt lifting up a bit to reveal his stomach but covers it back up as his hands discard to the side of his body.

"it's nine in the morning, and also a loving saturday." heeseung replies, jake making himself a bowl of ramen but soon found himself nearly setting the kitchen on fire after forgetting to add the water.

"my last straw is so close to being cut." jay speaks, taking over the cooking as sunoo still feels sleepy, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder once more and closes his eyes, drifting to dream land again.

riki on the other hand, brings his other hand to the boy's head, petting it in a rhythmic beat to help the boy to sleep more conformably.

🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
that's gonna be all for today, so tomorrow is a huge editing day for me!
let's gooo
have a lovely day guys!