sixteen. let's go!

riki glances at the boy next to him, his phone in hand. "let's go on a date sunoo."
"date? where to?"

"i don't know, maybe to your heart?" riki winked, sunoo who had turned to face the boy had an unsurprised face as he slowly distanced himself from the cheesy line his boyfriend had said.
"babe, oh come on!" riki whined as he noticed the distancing.

"let's go to an amusement park then."

• • •

and that's what the two did, now walking into the amusement park with intertwined hands as riki payed from the tickets.

"you didn't have to pay you know.." sunoo muttered, loud enough for the japanese boy to hear and chuckle at.

"let's get some cotton candy first before going to the rides okay?" sunoo nodded at the younger, his stomach doing backflips as the couple walked hand-in-hand to a nearby control candy stand.
never finding the emerald eyes of the cat who watched them from the trees again.

the cat that had been trailing the two with his keen eyes internally gagged, these two are disgustingly cute.
"now can someone tell me why there's a cat up there-"

the day went by, with just heeseung the feline cat following the two on their date to make sure nothing happens whilst also making sure a guy called lee geonu (he found out his name by his friend calling him) didn't climb the tree again just for a cat to scratch him in the face.

riki ended up getting sunoo a litten plushie, and the pink hair boy ended up naming it niki.
"why are you naming it niki anyway?" riki sulked, he was a bit sadden by the thought of a plushie taking his nickname made by the boy.
"because you won it..? why? are you jealous?"

"no." bitterness laced his voice.
"oh come on, admit you're jealous!" sunoo smiled, hugging the boy from behind as the litten plushie nearly fell to the floor.
"you nearly dropped your plush-!"

"niki! are you okay?" riki playfully rolled his eyes, sunoo walking besides him as the pokemon plush hang from sunoo's gripping fingers.
sunoo giggles, hooking his arm around the younger yet taller as they walked.

• • •

CRACK AND WEED

JAY
i heard someone went on
a date today ;)))

JAKE
WAIT SERIOUSLY

JAY
yeah he was screaming
in his room earlier

JAKE
u live with riki and-
oH OH

SUNGHOON
really dumb

JAY
and u like the dumbass so

JUNGWON
pls tell me that they're not
going to be lovely-dovey
during lunch

ME
oh trust me, i think they will

SUNOO
is there something wrong?
why are u guys spamming
the chat?

JUNGWON
oh nothing, what did riki
give to u anyway during
the date

SUNOO
oh a pokemon plush of litten!

JUNGWON
aw that's cute

RIKI
u weren't.. nvm

JAY
we just got told that they
DID go on a date

JAKE
are they official tho

RIKI
stfu

JAKE
ARE THEY OFFICIAL
THO

SUNOO
niki what does jake mean?

RIKI
i'll tell u through pm

SUNOO
okay!!^^

SUNGHOON
my single ass can't handle this

JAKE
I AM RIGHT HERE

SUNGHOON
y'all hear something

JAY
justice for jake😔

🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
hello changed the name lee chan to lee geonu!!