twenty-six. boop

riki hugged the boy tightly, making the smiley boy smile more wider as he hugged his boyfriend back. a gag was heard behind them as jay looked at the boy. the couple immediately let go of each other as they watch jay walk somewhere else.
"well, i didn't wake up this morning to see public affection first thing i reach jake's home, time to unalive myself." jay spoke, heeseung rolling his eyes behind the american as sunghoon took something out of his bag.
he hasn't gotten his morning kiss from jungwon yet. riki thought as they heard a yell.

"OI WHY DID YOU WHACK ME WITH A FUCKING NOTEBOOK?"
"you said you wanted to unalive yourself so i'm just helping you.. what's wrong with helping you??"
"BOY- YOU WANNA DISLOCATE MY NECK?"
"that's the quickest way to die since you also break your wind-pipe and also break the nerves leading towards your brain so.."
"medical freak, shut up."
"you shut up."

"quit the bickering, and help each other set up the party you two parks." jungwon spoke, pushing his finger against the twos' foreheads as the two nearly fell on their ass due to the pressure on their foreheads.
"heeseung, let's leave them be okay, help me with decorating the cake!" jungwon cheered, dragging the vampire with him as sunoo laughed.

"so where do i put the gifts?"
"on the table, here, you can help me with decorating." riki spoke, taking the boy's hand and intertwining their fingers. the japanese kissed the promise ring that rested on the vampire's ring finger.

• • •

SIX DORKS AND ONE SUN

JAKE
where tf are y'all

JAY
idk, the forest

SUNGHOON
i.

JAKE
the forest??

JAKE
aight i'm heading there rn
just have to get on my stupid
bicycle and i'm off

JAY
U DUMBASS

JAKE
whatttttt

HEESEUNG
ur house

JAKE
oh ok

JUNGWON
in heeseung, we trust

LOML <3
hehe

ME
babeee

ME
i wanna cuddle uuuu

LOML <3
okay!

JAY
it's too early for this shit

JUNGWON
it's fucking four in the
afternoon

HEESEUNG
who thought u how to swear.

SUNGHOON
whoop

HEESEUNG
sunghoon, sleep with one
eye open

SUNGHOON
oh so scary

JUNGWON
pls take the threat seriously,
if u see ur favorite white
shoes covered in mud, we
warned u

JAY
u were a great soldier

• • •

jake entered the dark house, "oi, why's it dark.." the australian mutters, walking through the darken house to find the light switch.
he switched on the lights, well.. kitchen lights. immediately greeted with six of the boys he had called his friends for the past few months now.

"happy birthday..?" jungwon spoke in a confused tone, jay and sunghoon holding a cake as heeseung shook his head, the couple who slowly placed the candles on the cake that jay and sunghoon held as the eye contact lasted a bit more.

silence consumed the friend group for a while, until jay laughed.
"i'm sorry it was just funny that we're all just still while heeseung over there is switching on all the lights because jake only switched on the kitchen lights."

"wait i did switch on the kitchen lights, no wonder y'all look like ghosts." jake spoke, joining the laughing fit with the older as sunghoon took some of the cream from the cake. ignoring the concerned calls for the cake from the american.
walking towards the boy, he booped the australian's nose as the cream from the cake touched jake's nose and show a small smile that made jake's heart swell.

- 🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
this is jake's birthday special sooo