twenty. spy team

holy.. we kissed.

that's what ran through the japanese's mind as silence took over their kiss. The exchange of i love yous had began towards the couple and they were okay with it.
sunoo was still stunned for a while, and riki could tell.
"you okay there?"
"yeah, just shocked you know?" sunoo replies, his eyes shutting close as riki giggles.

• • •

the cat with it's pattern fur boots walked the grassy ramp, climbing a tree as he sat comfortable on tree branch he had landed on. he stared at the couple with his emerald green eyes. his eyes observing the little details of the two, as he did, he noticed his best friend a bit more, red than usual.
still clingy to each other.. hold on.. why is his lips- HOLD UP.

heeseung quickly jumped off the tree, hitting the ground as he landed on all fours.
he transformed back into his human form, an emerald light passing glowing from his body as he transformed back. running off to his house closer-by and used the tip of his thumb to swipe up on the phone. entering a familiar group chat he had pinned a while back.

• • •

SUNKI'S SPY TEAM

ME
SUNOO LOOKS RED

JUNGWON
WHAT

ME
HIS LIPS LOOK BRUISED
AS WELL

JAY
do u think-

JAKE
OMG..

JAKE
DID THEY KITH ALREADY

JAY
ITS ONLY BEEN A MONTH

SUNGHOON
gosh y'all are noisy, why are
we doing this shit anyway

JUNGWON
u agreed anyway so

ME
why am i the spy again

JUNGWON
blfxzmgizmh,
fpmldgszg
(you can transform, u
know that)

ME
wznmirtsg
(damn right)

JAY
uh are we missing a chapter??

JAKE
what in the australian are
they talking about

SUNGHOON
keyboard smash

JUNGWON
wfnyzhhvh
(dumbasses)

ME
ztivvw
(agreed)

• • •

"so the rating of the kiss?" jungwon asked, hearing the door click open and the vampire entering the house.

"i- i thought you went home already?!"
"jay said to stay at your home, he'll pick me up in the morning." sunoo groaned, burying his bright red face into his hands as his ears gave him away. until he realized something, "didn't you say your dad gave you a curfew?"
"uh.. it was sorta.. a lie?"
"you-" sunoo groaned, ignoring the boy who had straight-up lied to his face.

"it was good." sunoo muttered, the younger boy squealing as he silenced his phone.
"tell me all the details you damn vampire!"
"wait- how do you know I'm a vampire?!"

"vampire dialect, you think i wouldn't notice that?"
"but i can't understand the dialect, so.."
"yeah, heeseung accidentally talked to me in the language, so i responded back like a good friend." jungwon replied, a bright and proud smile plastered on his face as sunoo sits down on the couch.

"how did you even learn the dialect anyway?" sunoo asked, curious about how the human sitting next to him knew such a complex dialect only taught to vampires.
"my parents thought me, saying there was a vampire called kim seonbi who was my mom's friend. she taught us the dialect. tt was risky but i now at least know that heeseung and a particular boy next to me are vampires." jungwon replied, his eyes staring deeply at the brightly colored vase.

"does riki know you're a vampire?" jungwon asked out of the blue, making the boy next to him freeze in his spot.
"well- we uh- he does, and he confessed during that day as well-"

jungwon nodded his head, turning to the boy once more as he asked for the details of their considered small date, multiple times where sunoo had to hide himself in his couch, covering his blushing face with a nearby pillow as he told the boy about the kiss.

multiple times, where even jungwon squealed his heart out.
love always manages to make his heart beat fast, he just wishes, that he'll find that love soon. but with his crush on his friend with benefits, he doesn't know if it's possible.

🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTE
my hand officially started hurting again after i started editing
and only until twenty today, i'll resume editing tomorrow!! so get ready for that, mass updates so let me just hope i complete the editing tomorrow