thirty-one. sisters

siblings, something sunoo had wanted despite having a friend that acted like his older brother at times.
after discovering that his boyfriend he calls moonie had two sisters, they made plans to visit japan to meet the siblings of riki.

a smile painted the face of sunoo's, his cold skin was warmed up by the boy next to him, a head on his shoulder as the night chilled.
crickets sounding as they stared at the moon afar.

was the moon always this lonely in the night? only the lights from the city of seoul lighted up the dark nights of the world, slowly, lights turned off and windows appeared dark,
people sleeping in the comforts of their beds as the night went away for the morning sun.

yet, towards the couple that held hands and laughed through the night, the moon didn't feel lonely now.
the moon enjoyed watching the couple chat and laugh with other, them being so in love made their friends convinced that they were both only what the other needed.

eyes filled with love, with adoration and admiration for each other.

love creeped into everyone's heart once in a while.

• • •

life has always surprised people, from new families to sudden death to sudden crushes.
life has always opened the wrong doors that lead to changes, but sometimes, you have to find comfort in those changes.

but it wasn't the wrong door to open when sunoo met riki.

"moonieee, i wanna cuddle you.." skinship was always okay in the relationship between riki and sunoo.
it was an adorable little feature between them with the sharing kisses and random groans from two out of three of the js in their group (jungwon doesn't groan at them showing pda, he actually enjoys it. jay and jake are the ones groaning and fake gagging even though they have crushes too).

riki opened his arms, letting the older snuggle close to him for warmth.
"i love you." sunoo whispered, making riki giggle. whispering the same words for the boy.
"i love you too, my sun."

- 🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
i posted this on my vaccine day!! omg memories guys