twenty-two. rings

sunoo pouted at his phone, thinking if he should ask where they will meet later this day.
he typed the message, hitting send as it was seen by the younger.

• • •

BOYFIE💘

ME
soooo.. where are we meeting
again? ( ; ; )

BOYFIE💘
at the cliff-top, i'll see you there ok?

ME
okay!! (๑>◡<๑)

• • •

the breeze blew lightly at the cliff-top, the ring that was rested on the japanese's ring finger as he fiddled with the other one, his legs cross-legged as he heard the vampire sitting next to him.
"hi riki."
"hi there sun." riki replied, taking the boy's hand and placing the ring into it's designed spot.

sunoo looked at the ring. it was simple ring, with a simple engraving, a sun.. why would riki choose a sun for sunoo?
"wha.." sunoo uttered, shocked that his man had placed a ring on his ring finger, riki smiling at the older as he showed the other his ring.

riki had a simple moon for himself, though both of the rings were simply just a ring of metal that fitted perfectly on their ring fingers. it symbolized something that only the couple knew.

the couple looked lovingly at each other, their eyes filled with love and adoration as they shared eye contact. riki broke it with a peck on the older's lips, before taking the hand that the ring was seen on, and bringing the hand to his lips; leaving a small kiss on the ring as sunoo giggled.

• • •

the ring on jay's necklace blinged as he walked the streets of gangnam with heeseung. "so, heeseung, anything you see here that catches ur eye?"
"i don't really know, i don't really shop that much." jay blinks at the older.

"that's it, i'm calling the gang to shop with each other. and you my friend, are going to take a tour around gangnam with the infamous fashionista Jay." the younger held the boy by the shoulders, and heeseung knew very well that jay was going to ditch him once jungwon asks what the pairings are for shopping.

• • •

and heeseung was right, the younger did ditch the older to have some free time with the latter called yang jungwon. heeseung rubbed his temple, walking through the streets of gangnam himself as the other pairing, jake and sunghoon took a sharp turn to a pets' cafe to do whatever.

sunoo and riki were not answering their phones which the group of friends assumed that they were together somewhere, so heeseung just walked.

until he bumped into a complete stranger.

"ouch my head.." the boy moaned in pain, rubbing his head as he stood on his feet. quickly rubbing the pain away and helping the korean boy on his feet.
"are you okay?" the boy asked, a thick australian accent lacing his korean, a mask covering half of his face and having blonde hair.

what is up with people and blonde hair these days.. heeseung thought as he stood up, taking the extending arm from the blonde and replying to the boy that he was okay and wanting to walk off somewhere.
"hey, are you shopping alone, because i'm doing the same and it's lonely, so do you like.. wanna shop together?"

"uh sure.. i guess." heeseung replied, the boy exclaim in delight as he dragged the younger along,
"oh and by the way, i'm steven, steven kim, i'm korean-australian, nice to meet you!"
"i'm heeseung, lee heeseung."

- 🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
introducing~~~

S. STEVEN KIM
- hesseung's randomly found
friend and a pop-up character from time to time!
g. luminous

 luminous