seventeen. run to you

life was always simple for the japanese boy, but he nearly lost his life due to his boyfriend dyeing his hair to a blonde color to match with the japanese boy, besides, the pink dye was starting to wash off and leaving a more blonde look than pink.
"you.. look pretty."

"thank you." was the words that left his boyfriend's lips, the litten plush and also the cheetah plush that were peacefully on the bed was soon being hugged by the vampire as riki took the space next to him.

the house was empty, without any parental figures around sunoo, he was just left alone but he knew that they would still be proud of him no matter what.
"where do you think you would visit if you were older?" the question was thrown suddenly making sunoo looking at the boy as he thought.

"i don't really know.." the brown hair muttered.
"do you want to go to japan with me to visit my family there?" riki asked, facing the boy and holding eye contact.

words left sunoo that moment.

"japan?" riki nodded, facing the ceiling once again as sunoo thought some more.
"i think japan would be a good place to visit."

silence drawn towards them as sunoo fell asleep in the comforts of his boyfriend, a blanket covering their lower bodies as riki slept through the night with the boy.

• • •

the alarm shouted throughout the room, making sunoo stir in his sleep and reaching for his phone to stop the alarm that told them that it was a school day.
still in the comforts of riki, he shook the boy for him to spill into reality rather than dream.

"niki.. wake up.. we have school.." he shook more, but the boy refused to wake up, hugging the boy and holding him to the bed as sunoo sighs.
"niki.."

"can't we skip school?"
"we've skipped school too many times, we'll get suspended soon. come on, get up sleepy head." sunoo spoke, struggling to get out of the grip of the younger.

slipping into the bathroom, he washed up and wore his clothes. a sweater he had stolen from the boy he had claimed as his boyfriend and jeans.
walking out of the room, he spotted his boyfriend still on the bed, half-awake.

• • •

school was boring in riki's opinion since he was tired of learning numbers and writing, he wanted his boyfriend even if they were separated for the past hour.
the bell rang shortly after his thought and riki sprinted out the door, heading towards the older's classroom and spotting his friend who had recently dyed his hair brown.

sprinting through the crowd, he instantly back-hugged the boy who was chatting with jungwon but stopped after feeling arms hug around his waist.
"you got yourself one clingy boyfriend there sun."
"thanks for stating the obvious mister i have a friend with benefits." jungwon's eyes widened as niki grinned at the new found information.

the three walked to the cafeteria where jay proceeded to clown riki's clinginess to his partner but riki cursed him out silently with the new information found from his boyfriend in japanese; the friend group happily talked about school and other things.

riki refusing to talk as he stayed close to sunoo who smiled brightly like any other day.

🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
editing is hard but so fun seeing how much my writing has improved!!3&;