fifteen. aishiteru

silence, that's what engulfed the two as the birds chirped in the distance. how did you.. sunoo thought, he thought that he hid so well about his secret, his secret that could put himself into danger. others in danger, loved ones in danger. he was scared, of losing people he had loved.

sunoo stared in the younger's eyes, trying to find fear, he found none. none that sunoo could find and run away from him
"if i told you.. would you be scared?" sunoo hesitantly asked, his voice trembling as riki faced him.

"if i told you.. would you run away from me?" sunoo asked again, the boy wasn't replying and that's what sunoo took as an answer.
i wouldn't leave you even if you're different from us. riki thought, but he couldn't bring himself to confess.

as sunoo stood up, he was held back by the wrist and pulled back down to the bench. something was wrong. a picture, or a video played in front of him.
"i wouldn't, not in a million days would i leave or be scared because-" the video cuts short, sunoo blinking once more as the japanese boy mutters something in his native language.

sunoo doesn't know anything about japanese, but he remembered what riki was saying.
was it aishiteru? or was he cursing sunoo in his mother language for asking such questions about him leaving. of course he'll leave- i- i'm a vampire he can't- can't love a vampire.

"i wouldn't, not in a million days would i leave or be scared of you because, aishiteru." sunoo is dazed, too dazed to speak, too stunned to talk, too scared to face reality if this was a dream from his mind. his unwanted dreams that taunt him in his mind.

the words that left his mouth, are practically stupid.
"what does aishiteru mean?" sunoo asked, riki smiling at the innocence of the vampire. he hugged the boy, the older feeling safe in his arms as riki whispered the words once more. his lips close to his ears as he whispered.
"i love you."

• • •

days passed by like a blur, and the japanese has admitted that half of his closet is officially his boyfriend's now.
"baby, why do you always like wearing my clothes?" riki asked, the boy beside him on his bed merely shrugged but riki wasn't taking that as an answer.

tackling his stomach, laughter escaped from the boy's mouth.

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i don't know they're just comfortable!" sunoo laughed between his sentences, his stomach doing backflips as riki joined his laughing.
gosh, he was damn weak for this boy, and he didn't mind one bit.

🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
chapter fifteen, hello. this literally has lesser chapters than secret kiss what the hell.. slow burn for secret kiss i guess.. (as in main characters getting together wise)